eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.3

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is so hyped. Other than the scent, everything about this lip balm is unconventional. It's round (sphere) so as the product starts to go down it has an effect on your general application. If your the type to toss lip balms into your purse then this will generate a line of dirt around the sides where you open it which isn't cute and dare I say the more you apply this lip balm the drier your lips become? No Bueno.

on 6/12/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

Gimmick. Does not moisturize well. Look cute on my desk at work but that's it. My Nivea a kiss of moisture lasts all day. I am constantly reapplying. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.

on 8/15/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I purchased a set of these online that includes all the flavors. I adore how cute these are and easy to keep up with. I only took away one lippie, because I think they would be so much better if there was SPF in them.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this thing! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips! It smells good too ant the cap doesn't fall of in my pocket or my bag.

Video Reviews & Tutorials