eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by hair type : Other
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.3

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 9/26/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I think this product only works on some people. For me, it's a no. I used this product for about a year and them my lips started cracking and I had a fungus problem on my lips... ew, right? Well, I realized it was from this eos balm and switched over to Nivea Lip balm, which is my holy grail product! Sadly, I get so many of these eos balms as presents.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

What I love about this lip balm -

The packaging: I loooove the sphere, makes it so easy to apply!!

Smells delicious, I have this in Summer Fruits & Strawberry (YUM)

Lasts forever, have had mine for over a year & I still have heaps.

What I don't love about this lip balm -

Does not really moisturise, I get flaky skin on my lips and find this does not help or eliviate the issue at all.

I would not re buy this as it really doesn't do much in terms of providing moisture. I prefer to use other brands like Carmex as I find this does so much to actually combat any issues your lips may have ie. dry, flaky, sore. It helps to slowly repair and protect your lips.

I am a recent convert to EOS lip balm (spheres). I like the packaging and natural application. The formula is ultra moisturizing and fixes dry, chapped, cracking, and peeling lips immediately.

Love this lip balm, it really works and isn't greasy or grimey on the lips, the shape is so cute its shaped like an egg, and feels like velvet, however I found that after awhile the shape it very inconvenient if you have a small purse it will create a bulge and you can'y carry it in your pocket unless you're wearing huge cargo pants-which I don't. The taste and scent is natural and just the right amount of sweet, however after a few months I noticed the scent and taste would actually fade a bit, don't know why that happens. The next one I will buy will be in the stick form and probably in the flavor vanilla bean or sweet mint.

I got this because I found a little gift set and it was on clearance. I had also heard good things about it. Unfortunately, I heard wrong. This stuff left my lips dry and feeling flaky. I like that it is easy to find in my purse but that is about the only good thing. I actually think the scent is way to strong and find that the summer fruit one gives me a bit of a headache. I won't be buying these again. Too big of a disappointment for me.

on 9/9/2010 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I prefer the texture of the smooth sticks to the spheres. My favorite is Pomegranate Raspberry, but Vanilla Bean is okay, too. The texture of the Vanilla is creamier and slicker than the Pomegranate, which is why I don't like it as much; I find that it doesn't moisturize and then disappears quickly, while the Pomegranate is a touch heavier and lasts longer. What I like most about the smooth sticks is that I can put them in my scrubs pocket and leave them there all day (through 12-hour shifts in the hospital) without them melting at all. Every other lip balm I've ever put in my pocket, whether I'm wearing scrubs or jeans, has melted and then broken as I applied. Because these never melt and break, I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/15/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I purchased this lipbalm after seeing many celebrites in the gossip magazines using it. I bought the summerfruit flavor and melon flavor. They both smell very fruity and great. I kept the summerfruit one and gave the melon one to my boyfriend since the packaging for the melon one is green and not girly like the summerfruit one which is pink! This is definitely the "lazy-man's" chapstick - The ball is big enough to cover both your lips at once. However, the balm itself is not moisturizing at all. It did absolutely nothing for my lips! The packaging is definitely cute and a looker but if you're looking for a moisturizing lipbalm, this is definitely not it!

I loved it the first time I tried it. It is definitely more creamier than the EOS spheres, but I think I still love those more, only because they are so cute. It has a vanilla bean scent and I believe it has shea and/or cocoa butter in it. It feels so nice and moisturizes so well, and it lasts for a long time, I've washed my face and it didn't come off. The EOS are almost all natural, which is good.

on 11/14/2009 9:53:00 PM

I am reviewing the round, sphere balms. I fell for the cute, round packaging. They smell nice, and it is kind of fun to swipe this across your lips and get both the top and bottom lip at the same time, but this is where the good stuff ends. I did not find these moisturizing at all. I much prefer my Nivea Touch of Moisture or Yes To Carrots melon lip balms, which are very moisturizing. Will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials