eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Oily
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.8

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i dont even know why people are hyping about this product, it just works the same as any lip balms out there and i'd rather have a stick balm because this one so bulky and i think it's very unhygienic because half of the balm is exposed when using it. would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

What I love about this lip balm -

The packaging: I loooove the sphere, makes it so easy to apply!!

Smells delicious, I have this in Summer Fruits & Strawberry (YUM)

Lasts forever, have had mine for over a year & I still have heaps.

What I don't love about this lip balm -

Does not really moisturise, I get flaky skin on my lips and find this does not help or eliviate the issue at all.

I would not re buy this as it really doesn't do much in terms of providing moisture. I prefer to use other brands like Carmex as I find this does so much to actually combat any issues your lips may have ie. dry, flaky, sore. It helps to slowly repair and protect your lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Let's be honest most of us bought/ buy this because it's trendy. As for actual moisturizing properties it's a bit lacking. I love the packaging because there's no cranking or having to use your finger (gross). Plus when I'm digging through my bag it's easy to tell what it is.

on 8/1/2011 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love it! Cute packaging, quality product, reasonable price. My new go to lip balm!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i have the honeysuckle honey lip balm and this product is amazing! super moisturizing , smells good , and has a cute little shape! overall and very good lip balm! i would recommend this to anyone with dry, chapped lips!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this thing! It got rid of all the dead skin on my lips! It smells good too ant the cap doesn't fall of in my pocket or my bag.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

These lip balms are great! I have the vanilla bean smooth stick and the honeysuckle honeydew and summer fruit smooth spheres. My favorite is the vanilla bean one, the scent is similar to the MAC lip products. They go on very smoothly and feel nice on. The only bad part is that once you use up a lot of the product on the smooth spheres it's a little harder to put on since there is a very large surface of lip balm. Other than that, they are amazing :)

on 3/15/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I purchased this lipbalm after seeing many celebrites in the gossip magazines using it. I bought the summerfruit flavor and melon flavor. They both smell very fruity and great. I kept the summerfruit one and gave the melon one to my boyfriend since the packaging for the melon one is green and not girly like the summerfruit one which is pink! This is definitely the "lazy-man's" chapstick - The ball is big enough to cover both your lips at once. However, the balm itself is not moisturizing at all. It did absolutely nothing for my lips! The packaging is definitely cute and a looker but if you're looking for a moisturizing lipbalm, this is definitely not it!

on 12/22/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the "Holiday Pack" of these balms at Walgreens for exactly $9.99! No tax. I got three in the pack....Honeysuckle Honeydew, Summer Fruit, and Sweet Mint. Love them! Adorable packaging. Taste-wise, the Honeysuckle Honeydew is the best, followed by Sweet Mint, then Summer Fruits. They look high-end, and as others have said, cover both lips at the same time. Moisturizing, yet light and non-oily feeling or waxy. Love them! Since I have three, it will probably be a long time before I run out, but when I do I will probably repurchase!

Video Reviews & Tutorials