eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Combination
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.2

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 9/26/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I think this product only works on some people. For me, it's a no. I used this product for about a year and them my lips started cracking and I had a fungus problem on my lips... ew, right? Well, I realized it was from this eos balm and switched over to Nivea Lip balm, which is my holy grail product! Sadly, I get so many of these eos balms as presents.

on 1/26/2016 1:07:00 PM

I threw all my Eos lip balms in the trash.

I thought these were OK at first - maybe two years ago when I first got my hands on one. One of my friends sold this product, so she gave me tons of them in different colors and assortments. I noticed some of them were super plastic-y and sickly, and some colors made me get pimples around the corners of my mouth. Lots of people have allergic reactions to this product, something in it is NOT nice to the skin. I don't recommend it at all. The packaging is super cute, but gets grimy and gross as guck can get into it while it's closed after a while, also is very very difficult to clean. All in all, no.

on 1/4/2016 4:24:00 PM

I finally gave in and spent the £7.99 Topshop was selling these for (the only place in the UK that sold them until a few months ago) after seeing everyone on the internet, especially youtubers, recommend this product. After seeing the adorable packaging, and smelling the delightful, fruity scents, I was instantly drawn in. However, the I was very much disappointed after the first time I used it, as instead of delivering a hydrating formula, it seemed to dry out my lips even more. I assumed this was because it was near the end of winter, and so allergy season was coming closer. I religiously used this for the next few months, and I even convinced myself to buy a new one, thinking that because all the other youtubers seemed to like it, it must've been me being very strange. I was shocked to find that after applying the blue (Blueberry?) EOS, that my lips began peeling, and after continuous application, began burning. My lips hurt so much I could barely move them. Definitely do not recommend

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

There are so many issues I have with this balm. As I've gotten older, my lips have dried out considerably and the need for constant moisture has been prevalent in my life. I was taken in by the packaging, thinking it was fairly cute and unique. I have to say though, this product caused angular chelitis for me....severe angular chelitis...which is a fungal situation at the corners of the mouth where they kind of rip a bit and it hurts to open your mouth. Terrible. The moment I stopped using this and threw it away, the corners of my mouth healed. I'm staying away from this product in the future. It seemed to dry my lips out more than without.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is so hyped. Other than the scent, everything about this lip balm is unconventional. It's round (sphere) so as the product starts to go down it has an effect on your general application. If your the type to toss lip balms into your purse then this will generate a line of dirt around the sides where you open it which isn't cute and dare I say the more you apply this lip balm the drier your lips become? No Bueno.

on 6/21/2015 1:52:00 PM

This lip balm is way hyped. I like it, but it's not the best thing out there. I like the fact that it is a very natural product, but the formula makes the lips feel waxy. I feel as if I must press my lips together in order for it to really soak in and moisturize. I find that is is very nice to use before exfoliating the lips. I apply this, exfoliate, and then I can apply another lip product. My favorite lip balms of all time are from Crazy Rumors. (Vegan). I do like the packaging for the EOS lip balms though. It's very cute and unusual. It's also very easy to find when digging in a purse. The packaging makes the application of the product a breeze, but there are better options out there when it comes to lip balm.

Doesn't keep lips moisturized at all. In fact, I had to keep reapplying just to make sure I was putting on "enough" but it never worked. It felt like it sat on top of my lips, provided no sheen, and needed reapplication. I ended up switching back to blister within a couple days.

Cute packaging and smells ok but that is all. Don't believe the hype!

on 3/8/2015 7:49:00 AM

I can across EOS by accident. My lips were so dry when I was on vacation and the only brands to by were Blistick, Lysol, and EOS. I always used Chapstick and there wasn't any so I grabbed an EOS and fell in love with it so much I went back and bought every flavour. I will never buy any brand again. Love them so much!!

on 11/23/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Such a hyped up product, but it sort of sucks. It's too hard and isn't very moisturizing at all. I don't really have anything good to say about it aside from the round ball, which makes application easy (though you have to run it over your lips about twenty times to even get any balm on you).

on 11/4/2014 11:48:00 AM

Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This is the only way to describe this over-hyped, over advertized product. I have tried alot of lipbalms-Lobello, Nivea, Plain Old Vaseline, Burt's Bees, Neutrogena, Baby Lips. Nothing has ever did what this did to my lips. It made my lips crack and peel and turn red with tiny blisters that would burst and ooze watery fluid. I repeat, nothing has ever did this to my lips! It hurt to talk, it hurt to smile. I couldn't even put on lipstick because it looked so bad. That's how horrible this so-called lipbalm is. I bought it in the flavour "Summer Fruit". It smelled delicious and looked really cute and all but it doesn't do what a lipbalm is supposed to do. This is total trash can material.

Video Reviews & Tutorials