eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Filtered by skin type : Normal
eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.8

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this for three years and I realized its the reason I had chaped lips. I switched over to ChapStick Total Hydration and have been using it for a week now and haven't had chaped lips since.

on 12/20/2015 4:52:00 AM

I agree that it's in a cute, average size and convenient container, but for my lips, it dries out after even half an hour. It does come in many flavors to choose from, but sometimes, when you don't use it right, it turns out not smelling pretty.

If I ran out of an EOS, I'd think before buying first. BUT, if there was a close Gap store or outlet by, I'd rather just go there for a lip balm (because Gap has a lip balm line as well, and it works magic for my lips.) I'd rather not really recommend EOS, but it's your choice...

on 3/8/2015 5:19:00 AM

For the price, it's not horrible- however for the hype, its not what its cracked up to be. The packaging is probably my favourite thing. The sphere shape is so convenient as it covers your whole lip and goes on quite evenly. The texture is a it bit waxy and not that moisturizing. It definitely doesn't sink in but rather sits on top. This stuff is decent for the price but that's about it.

I have the red one in a regular tube. It smells of strawberries. The balm is white and waxy. It does give a little moisture, but not a lot. Since it's clear there is no color. The tube is rubbery but the cap does not sit very well and is a bit loose. I might repurchase as they are cute and smells good, but other than that it's just an average lip balm!

on 2/22/2014 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Watch my full review here:

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure if this is the correct product I'm writing a review for, but I have an EOS lip balm in the aqua coloured sphere (mint flavour). I loveeeee the smooth little egg-shaped packaging. So effin' cute. I do kind of like that the ingredients are supposedly mostly "natural" (even though I'm not sure if I really believe that any cosmetic product is actually natural). I also like how minty it smells and tastes. However, I'm not sure how well this product actually works-- it's decent. I will finish up my little egg lip balm, but this product isn't really a holy grail product for me. It works just as well as pretty much any other minty chapstick. I actually think Blistex Smoothies or Chapstick in mint work better in terms of making my lips feel smoother. To be honest, the adorable egg packaging of EOS just sucked me in to paying a few bucks more for it.

on 5/7/2012 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

All of these smell delicious! I have a huge stash of these in Honeydew, Summerfruit, Orange, Strawberry, and Mint. I really like the sphere it comes in and the SPF. The only downside is that they buldge out of your pocket, and are a bit awkward to put on in class. But, otherwise they are great!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I recently bought an Eos Lipbalm in the flavor sweet mint and i thought the packaging was ADORABLE. its so compact and lightweight that i can literally toss into me bag and it is very cute. the product itself was a good idea not completly done right. For starters the feeling is waxy and personally i like that smooth texture on my lips but some people are reminded of plastic. I noticed that the sweet mint flavor only provides excellent refreshment to my lips, although some people might not like the scent. Overall the product is just okay and somewhat over priced for its value..Hope this was of help
XOXOXO

on 1/15/2012 5:04:00 PM

While the lip treatment is soothing, I do not think that it is any better than some of the less expensive ptoducts on the market. If I won the lottery, it might be a regular, but I have not.

Love this lip balm, it really works and isn't greasy or grimey on the lips, the shape is so cute its shaped like an egg, and feels like velvet, however I found that after awhile the shape it very inconvenient if you have a small purse it will create a bulge and you can'y carry it in your pocket unless you're wearing huge cargo pants-which I don't. The taste and scent is natural and just the right amount of sweet, however after a few months I noticed the scent and taste would actually fade a bit, don't know why that happens. The next one I will buy will be in the stick form and probably in the flavor vanilla bean or sweet mint.

Video Reviews & Tutorials