eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Smooth Sphere Lip BalmSmooth Sphere Lip Balm

3.5

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cire d'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *ORGANIC

on 3/8/2015 7:49:00 AM

I can across EOS by accident. My lips were so dry when I was on vacation and the only brands to by were Blistick, Lysol, and EOS. I always used Chapstick and there wasn't any so I grabbed an EOS and fell in love with it so much I went back and bought every flavour. I will never buy any brand again. Love them so much!!

Before I tried this lip balm I thought the packaging was literally the stupidest thing ever invented, however, after using the product I know realize how terribly wrong I was. They conform so perfectly to your lips, allowing for easier and faster application.

I should also note that I am on Accutane and only a handful of lip balms can actually moisturize my lips, and this brand is one of them. I have tried the lemon, orange, melon and today bought the coconut. So far the coconut seems amazingly moisturizing.

on 10/16/2014 6:11:00 PM

I love e.o.s lip balm spheres. They're all I use. Every other lip balm dries my lips out, provides short term relief, or are greasy. Not only are the lip balm spheres effective, they come in my favorite scents in general and are spheres. I love spheres? Lol they're cute, bright, simple, and hard to lose too.

on 8/28/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I can't live without this. The only balm that works tbh. $3 for a stick at Walmart. My HG. I've been using it for about 1yr. Everything else I tried makes my full lips more chapped.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

eos lip is a really good product and i recommend it to everyone!! i have the sweet mint and summer fruit

I am a recent convert to EOS lip balm (spheres). I like the packaging and natural application. The formula is ultra moisturizing and fixes dry, chapped, cracking, and peeling lips immediately.

on 7/5/2012 10:52:00 AM

When I travel I like to keep things as compact as possible. So the sphere is not practical. I have one at home and one in the office.

Love the smell and texture. Value for money but not dirt cheap. Difficult to get this in Singapore.

Had to keep reapplying because I often drink water, snack and eat meals throughout the day but that's the fun part :)

on 6/26/2012 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

EOS! my all time favourite lip balm!! they come in many flavours however my favourite out of all of them is the summer fruit and honey dew melon flavours!! they come in a cute sphere packaging hence why i actually first bought! after using it a while i fell in love with it! personally, i have chapped lips all the time, i know unattractive!! but EOS keeps my lips hydrated at all times!! i bought it 2 months and im still using it! i bought it for $13 however its cheaper online :)

I have this in the summer fruit and the mint. I think I like the mint better. I like the packaging a lot. I find these pretty moisturizing for the price point. It gives me moisture for a least half the day, although sometimes I reapply because I like the flavor. I can see how for some it might be too sweet. Not for me though.

on 5/17/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated for hours and feels smooth on my lips. Smells great in Honeydew, and I will definitely repurchase!

Popular Lip Treatments