3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I was looking for something a bit different than the bourjois clubbing e/l i have worn for years. I was tired of always sharpening it, and wanted something darker. I got this at Ulta on a BOGO, and am pretty impressed. I work in a 100 degree kitchen with no A/C, and this was still on when i left 8 hours later. It comes off easily with Neutrogena's makeup remover towelettes, and doesn't irritate my eyes like alot of liners do. HG!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

my HG eyeliner is Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner in Black. i ran out of my eyeliner and went to the store to purchase another one. they didnt have any! i didnt have time to go to another store to search for it, so i decided to stay in the makeup section and find a dupe for it. i found the L'oreal Infallible eyeliner in carbon black. There was another one, in black, but i decided to get carbon black. on the packaging, it stated 16 hr, like most of their infallible products. The eyeliner doesnt smudge and if i go over board with it, i can use a q-tip to remove any excess color. This was very important to me because with revlon, i couldnt do this. i would use a q-tip with makeup remover, and i would still have black. It is a hassle to take it off at night, since it stays on even after you wash your face. the eyeliner has a smudge tip at the bottom where the sharpener is at, and its really annoying because it gets loose.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age19-24