3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

The eyeliner claims to stay on for 16 hours for even with eye primer it looks like an awful mess on both the eye and under-eye. After about an hour or so I start getting racoon eyes which isn't particularly the look I'm going for. Unfortunately I will have to pass on recommending this.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I'm in drama so I need to wear lots of eyeliner and makeup in general onstage so I don't look washed out. I bought this eyeliner for my play and it wasn't very pigmented and hard to use. I had to do several layers and retouch it a lot to make it show up and look decent. It did not last at all on my tight line and the smugger did nothing.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

I bought this to wear to roller derby and weirdly, that's the only time it works. When I try to wear it as an every day liner it fades within a couple of hours. If I don't completely fix the lined area with eyeshadow it slides down and fades away. The smudger is also kind of weird... It more pushes the product around than smudges it. And if you don't do your smudging immediately it can't be smudged. I'm a smokey eye girl and it's hard to get a good smokey eye with this product. So, yeah, in the grand scheme of things this isn't a great product.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

1.0

6 years ago

It is a good colour and lasts on my lid all day. HOWEVER After lining my top waterline the product always transfers to my lower waterline... and all around. It even often globs up in the corner of my eye and forms some sort of sleep. That is NOT a pretty look. Overall, a very bad eyeliner.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I love this eyeliner so much! It's very pigmented, at least on me it doesn't fade or smudges, very long lasting. I might say i use this one mostly on my water line, because i like liquid or gel eyeliner on the lids, but i have already used on them and it was pretty good too. Since i bought them, 4 years ago, never bought other ones to use on my water lines, they are the best one for this purpose to me until this day.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

6 years ago

I own this eyeliner in two colors, black & navy and both go on smooth & easy & last a long time. I haven't had any wearing off problems on my lid, but I've had it wear off in my inner rim/water line. Also, it will transfer if you just put it in your inner rim. I like how it's an automatic with a sharpener included. Also, the automatic goes both up & back down and doesn't turn as you're applying it. It's soft on your eye, but will make a thin line & can be smudged out, then dries and stays put. If you're heavy handed, then this may not be the eyeliner for you. The cap is very tight & you really have to pull to get it to come off then seriously push to get it to snap again. I notice mine tend to not have their caps fully pushed on due to this. Update (6 months later, 06/2014): Both eyeliners have dried out & become hard to the point that I can no longer use them on my eyelid, but can still use them along my inner rim. I wont be purchasing these again. As I said before the caps on mine are difficult so this might be why they have become hard & mostly useless.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I've been wearing this for almost a year. I bought this as an easier-to-apply alternative to cream liner. It lasts all day without smudging or fading, even on my oily eyelids. I love that I don't need to sharpen it. I will repurchase when I run out.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I was so excited to try this eyeliner after reading reviews on it. The pigmentation is pretty nice when you first put it on which is great. Unfortunately during the day this started to fade on me, and I've never seen an eyeliner fade in the way this has. Skip this eyeliner and go for the Maybelline Masterdrama eyeliners, they're incredibly pigmented and they stay put.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

Pros: Very Black Lasts all day on the lid Cons: Would not suggest using in the waterline. It seems to take it a minute to 'dry'

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This has become my HG eyeliner. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th one by now! I love how intense the color is. It definitely does smudge if you touch it, so I avoid touching my eyes at all costs. But if left alone, it doesn't smear under my eyes or anything like that. I use this mainly in my waterline but I have also used it to line my upper lash line. I think it works great for both uses. It goes on really smooth. I work the front desk at a salon so I deal with a lot of women every week. I've gotten tons of compliments on my eyeliner and have had some women ask me what I'm wearing and have gone out to buy their own! My only complaint is that the smudger on the bottom of the pencil seems to come off a lot. At this point, I don't even bother putting it back on because I don't even use it.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral