Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.6

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I work at Ulta and I got this with my discount and I love it. I use this for a daytime smokey eye & get so many compliments on it! It's a good palette if you like shimmer. One of my favorites for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my everyday go-to palette. I always use a flat shadow brush & place a small amount of "Silk Teddy" on the inner corner of my lids to make my eyes look bigger.

on 11/17/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very good pigmentation. Love this palette u just have to know how to use it. Nc 45

on 9/12/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just love this palette, I've been using the wrong eyeshadow colors all my life! Because of these I realized my undertone is warm :P My eyes just pop when I use the second and third looks, and the pigmentation is amazing! Definately my favorite eyeshadows so far!

on 1/8/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love every shade in this palette (even though I normally favor vivid brights or deep metallics) and the textures are great. I would've loved a mirror though!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette. I've never been the type of person who is a fan of bright colors on the lid, I find it to be a bit tacky. That's why when I saw this I just had to buy it. It's perfect for everyday use. It's easy to transform from day to a night look.

on 6/18/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great pallete! The colors are completely universal and match my nc42 skintone amazingly. I love how I can do neutral brown matte or shimmery...or smokey eyes for day or evening all with one pallette. It is awesome for travelling. I love all the colors. Usually in palettes I never like all the colors, but this pallette I truly use all the colors...Plus the packaging is too cute!!! This is great to give as a gift to special girfriends!!!

on 3/2/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my go to eye shadow palette! It has good staying power and you can create many looks with this this! Most of the shadows have shimmer expect for the day eyeshadows (top 3 of the ones)! I have been using this for a looong time, and I still haven't hit the pan on any of them! It's a palette that's nice to own, very pigmented! I will definitely try the other too face eye palettes!

on 10/22/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I was never an eyeshadow girl, until this kit! Don't get me wrong, I own alot of MAC and department store/drugstore shadows, but I never found anything that actually complimented my green eyes and platinum hair. I would apply shadow, and it just made my eyes look muddy and even with good technique and good brushes, it just never worked for me.. Either the pigmentation wasn't good and you couldn't even see the shadow, or it was too dark, and made me look hookerish. So I stopped wearing it.

This year I started to miss getting all dolled up. I actually bought a bunch of new makeup in general just to get back into the swing of it, but I didn't bother with eyeshadow. I sometimes verrryyy lightly wear a light dusting of Physicians Formula shimmer strips on my lids, but that's it. The 'smokey' and 'glamor' makeup looks just never worked for me. Anyways, I went out with a girlfriend the other night and before we left, she offered to touch up my makeup for me. Her eye makeup is always flawless, so I said sure. She dabbed a bunch of stuff on my eyes quickly with her fingertip, and literally 2 seconds later I had THE most gorgeous makeup! I asked what the heck she used, and apparently, it was this kit. Before we went out that night, we went to the mall, and I immediately purchased my own! I love it.

I don't use the cards, I find I can come up with nicer color combinations on my own that are much more flattering for my eyes. I get complimented on my eyes and makeup every time I use this kit. The colors are beautiful, and are very rich and very pigmented... I like these shadows better than anything more expensive I've purchased from MAC or other brands. The quality is insane! $44CDN is a bit excessive, but for the quality and payoff I get from using this, I consider it worth it. I also don't wear shadow every single day, so I think it will probably last a really long time. To be honest though, even though this is called 'Natural Eye', I actually don't do a natural look with it... I usually do a more glamorous eye. I can't get over the amazing pigmentation and how easily the shadows glide on... I can use expensive brushes, or just my fingers to apply it if I'm in a hurry, and I still get the same awesome results. I will definately repurchase this kit should I ever need to! These eyeshadows are gorgeous on me; never overdone, underdone, or muddy looking like every other brand/color I've tried in the past. I can use every single color in this kit, and I find them all equally flattering. I like that there's both matte and shimmer options, and I love the endless options I have for mixing/matching shades. These shadows also stay on me for days (literally for a full 48 hours, my eyemakeup stayed on and looked flawless, even after sleeping in it!) without a primer. That's what I call results! :)

The only things I'm not fond of is the bulkiness of the kit, I think a thinner cardboard case would have been better and more practical especially if you want to bring your shadows with you or travel with them... Also the applicator they include is kind of pointless in my opinion. But for the awesome results I get, I won't complain about that. I love this and will definately recommend.

on 10/9/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I just bought this and I'm so excited!! I've heard alot of great things about so I decided to just dish out the cash and get it! Once I really get a good idea of it I'll update my review, I was just really excited and wanted to share it with people who'd know what I'm talking about!! :D