Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

I brought this eye shadow palette because I love too faced products. I don't normal wear natural eye shadows colours but I love this palette. There is a book inside the palette with day, classic and fashion which shows you step by step how to create that look with the natural eyes palette. The eye shadow goes on beautifully, lasts all night. I also wear the eye shadow colour push up on its own aswell. This eye shadow palette can be for day & night. The only negative is it is expensive, but it is very good and I feel its worth the money.

on 5/8/2015 10:42:00 AM

A pretty good palette over all, my go-to for a neutral look. I wouldn't call it "natural" or anything, it's certainly not a "no makeup-makeup" palette, but it's nice. The only shade I really feel is odd is the Chocolate Martini shade; I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do with a deep-ish brown with gold shimmer. Maybe good for a brown smokey eye?

All in all, a nice palette, especially since they updated it to the new metal packaging.

on 5/30/2014 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for the new Natural Eyes palette in the tin packaging. I am completely in LOVE with this palette. The colors are absolutely perfect and beautiful for natural but beautiful eyes. The shadows blend together beautifully, the matte shadows are amazing, and the shimmer shadows are amazing.

There are some shadows that are basically identical to shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette...

Silk Teddy = UD Sin
Nudie = UD Naked
Push-Up = UD Toasted
Honey Pot = UD Half Baked

I have to admit though, I tend to grab this palette over the Naked palette for a everyday look because it just seems more easy. The colors are more coordinated in Too Faced's palette.

on 3/13/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Okay, I have both Ud naked and this.
Here are 2 key points that I thought I would share

1. Basics:
UD: what it has: shimmery lid/highlight colors, 2 matte blending browns, black
what it doesn't have: matte highlight

TF: what it has: shimmery and matte highlight/lid colors, matte blending brown,
what it doesn't: black

2. Mids and Darks:
UD: mids: mid tone colors are beautiful (smog, buck and especially toasted are my favorite colors of the palette)
darks: (besides black) quite muddy, not as pigmented, hard to blend

TF: mids: not as good a selection, texture not as good as UD
darks: much better than UD, super pigmented, easy to blend

----
So here's the deal, this is about what you use most.
I use mid tone shades (toasted is my fave eyeshadow every) more often, I need a black and I don't mind using Virgin as a satin finish highlight, so for me, UD is better.

However, if you use a lot of darks and do smokey eyes often, or need many matte colors, I would say TF might work best for you.

Both are lovely, both are worth the price tag, both are travel friendly.
Hope this helps

on 11/26/2012 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette and use it nearly everyday, the only one I don't like is the shadow with tons of glitter! Way to much glitter. But other than that this palette is great, especially if your a makeup newbie

So far it is amazing!!!! I don't usually get high end eyeshadows but this product just is outstanding... No creasing, beautiful colors, i am so impressed with this. I am a diver and when i have this on my eyes, it is like literally water based! stays on all day and is just the best pallete.. the price is kind of expensive but to me it is worth the money, i love it, especially Silk Teddy... the only thing i dont like about the pallete is the color Nude Beach, not a big fan of glittery eyeshadows but other than that it works great! If you have $36 buy it! you will not regret it.

on 7/24/2012 12:25:00 PM

I LOVE this kit. I have used it for three years. My favorite shade is the cocoa. My largest tip, is to not be afraid to go to the makeup artist at sephora or wherever you purchase this, and ask them to show you how to use all of the colors together.

Ive been using it for years, and have only used two of the shades, and though it was embarrassing, as we feel we are "supposed to know how to wear makeup," don't let this stop you from asking. The cards they give you in the kit don't really tell you how to apply it properly.

Will never stop using this kit!!!

I love this palette. The shadows are all beautiful, and the textures are to die for! Super easy to blend. Some of my favorites are Silk Teddy, Honey Pot, and Velvet Revolver!

I bought it recently. I have been looking for colors like this for a really long time and my room mate was actually using a Too Faced set that was similar to this - I tried it out and bought it! The colors last all night and they are really pretty! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a neutral eye kit!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

now THIS is what im talking about! all the colors in this chic little box were amazing. this collection is like my own private jewel and im glad its very popular, it deserves to be.the shades are very pigmented and they look good on every skin tone, now i dont need to buy anymore eyeshadows because i have a box with the very best in them