Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Really Love this eye palette, it's my everyday go-to for eyeshadow.

I barely ever wear eyeshadow for school but if I do- its with this palette because it's so easy to make a lovely eye.

The shadows are very pigmented and last a long time, very pigmented.
I have not always used a primer with this and the shadows do not budge.
I really love to mix 'Silk Teddy' & 'Nude Beach' for an all over lid colour.
Highly recommend.

on 2/2/2011 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've never been a huge fan of Too Faced, but this is a great product. It comes with little cards telling you where and which eyeshadow to place (I don't generally use them, but they're helpful). I mean, this so is cute.
Alright. So Heaven is a pretty solid white color, which is so easily blended and I mostly use it on the brow bone or as a base. Velvet Revolver is a very nice, kind of "sleepy" color. It's good on the crease or on it's own. Sexspresso is the most matte color in here. It's a almost deep, blendable brown which I don't find useful often, but it might make a good eyeliner.
Silk Teddy is pretty shimmery. It's nice, but it appears a little white on the lid. Push-Up is one of my favorites, it's sort of a brown slightly-glittered light burgundy. It's perfect, and very good on it's own. Erotica is kind of the less matte and lighter verison of Sexspresso.
Nude Beach. What can I say about it. I wish I could wear it. However, the glitters fall out and get onto my dark eye circles. And then people notice my dark eye circles.
Honey Pot is gorgeous and a nice, not over the top gold. It's not close to matte, and has the same kind of texture as Push-Up (making it my 2-nd favorite in this palette). Cocoa Puff is very true to it's name. It's a kind of bright brown it's extremely minimal shimmers.
All in all, I love it. And it'll take forever to hit pan on.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i love all the colors in this palette. great for your a beginner like me and don't know how to use certain colors in different places. i forgot to use a primer on my eyes before and the colors still had good pigmentation.

on 9/1/2010 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really LOVE this palette!! These are my go to eye shadows for work in the morning. Everything is in one place and I don't have to think about putting together color combinations. I have heard people complain the lighter shawdows don't "show up" on their skin. Well, I am NC45 right now since it is summer and I am wore the lightest combination of shadows and they did show up and stayed on all day until I removed it. I use TFSI as my primer. I would definately get this!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this pallette! My favorites are Silk Teddy and Nude Beach, and I love to blend Push up and Erotica together. I like the gold one too. Next I think I will get the Nakeds by Urban Decay

on 8/11/2010 12:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love the palette so much.It's not easy to find the gorgeous colors in one palette include shimmery and matte!it's amazing! I especially recommended the DAY LOOK and CLASSIC LOOK which looks so natural.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this palette!!! First of all let me say that I'm dark skin and the colors are great on my skin tone. The only problem i have is the double end brush it came with(no use for it at all). This palette comes with three tutorials which are helpful for beginners. I use the classic colors the most but this palette can be used for an every day look or a going out look. I will purchase this palette again.