Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

on 5/14/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Universally flattering....beware of fall-out

This is a really nice palette. You can create muted looks to over-the-top glam looks all from this one palette. I find my self using Sexpresso for everything from crease color, to defining my brows and eyeliner. I wish I could purchase it alone, I do love all of the other colors too.

Silk Teddy is a surprisingly versatile color....I've found myself reaching for this one more than when I first got the palette. It can be worn alone with liner and mascara or mixed with Erotica on the outer edge for drama.

Honey Pot and Nude Beach does come with a ton of fallout, so be sure to apply before your foundation or use a powder to protect your face. Other than that, I have no complaints. I just wish it was more readily available!

on 12/6/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Just got this during sephora's ff sale & it is my favorite out of everything I purchased. This is the main thing I throw in my bag now when traveling, for work, church or whenever. I was wondering about the colors on my NW47 skin but they all look simply beautiful. I love it :)