Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

on 10/16/2017 10:27:00 PM

Perfect neutral eyeshadow palette if you're just starting and need something to cover all the bases. I like this for a simple look or even a smokey look. Shades are easily blendable.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product because I love shimmers so much, and the colour range is lovely! This is perfect my kind of everyday look, which usually involves contouring my eyes and putting a shimmer on top. The shadows are very creamy, pigmented and compliment my eyes and skin tone very well. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

on 5/30/2014 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for the new Natural Eyes palette in the tin packaging. I am completely in LOVE with this palette. The colors are absolutely perfect and beautiful for natural but beautiful eyes. The shadows blend together beautifully, the matte shadows are amazing, and the shimmer shadows are amazing.

There are some shadows that are basically identical to shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette...

Silk Teddy = UD Sin
Nudie = UD Naked
Push-Up = UD Toasted
Honey Pot = UD Half Baked

I have to admit though, I tend to grab this palette over the Naked palette for a everyday look because it just seems more easy. The colors are more coordinated in Too Faced's palette.

on 5/5/2014 12:50:00 PM

This review is for the reformulated 2013/2014 version. In my experience, Too Faced can be very hit/miss when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. In general, I love the quality of most of the palettes I've owned, but there has been a few duds along the way. This one - is no dud!

I own A LOT of palettes, especially neutral ones, and it's hard for me to use them repeatedly, day after day, unless I really love it. Let me tell you, I really love this one.

The shades are perfect for an everyday neutral eye that can be worn to work, church or even a night out. The combination of matte, shimmer and glittery shadows works so well. There's not one single shadow in this palette that I don't like. They blend well, wear well and last all day.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my first eyeshadow palette, and I got it about four years ago. Now that I own so many eyeshadows, it's not my favorite. However, they're really pigmented, and they blend well. Nude Beach is the only one with huge glitter pieces, so I don't like that one. There are eye shadows in this that are close, or exact dupes. Heaven is a dupe for MAC's Blanc Type. Silk Teddy is really similar to UD Sin, MAC's Naked Lunch, and Jest, Honey Pot is a dupe for UD Half Baked, Velvet Revolver is a less pigmented version of MAC's Omega. I'm sure there are more, but that's all that I have right now. It's a great palette if you love neutrals.

on 11/24/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Disappointed. . . this is not worth the money to me. This caught my eye months ago, and I love neutral shadows and had never tried Too Faced eyeshadows before. While I love their BB cream, this just isn't something I would ever buy again.

I have hit pan on 2 matte shades in the top row - "Velvet Revolver" and "Sexpresso" and like both of these shades. They are not the best quality but I really like "Velvet Revolver" worn alone on the lid, and it blends decently but isn't as smooth as some other brands. Although Velvet Revolver looks great worn with some brown eyeliner or a cat eye.

My main dislike is the excessive glitter in the "Silk Teddy" and "Nude Beach". I have used these a total of 2x each. . maybe. They flake a lot, and are quite dusty. They don't show up with much colour but mostly glitter/shimmer on my eyelids and there is too much fallout for me to reach for this. As a base shade they are too light for my skin and look odd on my lids. Overall - I have almost used up all of the matte shades but the others just lack quality and are too shimmery for my taste. Packaging is cute though, but if you drop it - the glittery shadows are very soft and will pretty much break immediately - and I've dropped my Naked palette - it was fine along with other Lorac, Kat Von D shimmery stuff which survived the flight down, but this just broke and fell right out of the box, which really isn't a big deal considering I don't use the glittery shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my everyday go-to palette. I always use a flat shadow brush & place a small amount of "Silk Teddy" on the inner corner of my lids to make my eyes look bigger.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really, really liked this palette, all the shadows are amazing! What I mainly liked is that the palette's got 9 colors and you really use them, not as frequently, you buy a palette, use 3 or 4 colors and forget about the rest, which remains forever and ever.
The eyeshadows are very nice and longlasting and the palette includes 3 cards with directions, which works perfect for girls who are new on this whole make-up stuff. I would definitely recomend it, the colors are gorgeous, truly versatile and super blendable.
The package is made of very hard cardboard, has no brush or anything to apply. I would recomend to use it among the eyeshadow primer from Too Faced.

This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. I love the Too Faced brand in general but their eye shadows are uh-mazing; great color payoff, beautiful color selection, buttery smooth, and phenomenal staying power. I also like that they work well wet or dry. I generally use these wet with my favorite primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance), and they stay very well. I like the color offerings in this palette a lot and find it to be very versatile for day or night. I also like that it has matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes. Push-Up, Erotica, Honey Pot, and Cocoa Puff are my favorites and I always hit the pan of these four first. Like others have said, Nude Beach is definitely too glittery for me and the fall out is horrible so it is the one color I avoid like the plague in this palette. Other than that, I really think all the colors work well together and they apply and blend so smoothly. I do wish the shadows in the middle column were the "big" pans because those are the ones I actually use for my base. I know the first column is meant to be the base more, but I generally use these (since they're the lightest) for highlighting around the inner corner and the brow bone. This does come with "instructions" for three different looks but I prefer to play around with it a little more. Also, I know that some people don't care for it, but I do like the cardboard packaging it comes in for its size, as well as sustainability.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality, mid-priced palette with a little variety.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

My favorite eyeshadow palette so far! The colors harmoniously work together in a way that highlights warm undertones. The colors are strong and last for a long time; although they wash off very easily. (Which is good I guess).