Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

on 10/16/2017 10:27:00 PM

Perfect neutral eyeshadow palette if you're just starting and need something to cover all the bases. I like this for a simple look or even a smokey look. Shades are easily blendable.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product because I love shimmers so much, and the colour range is lovely! This is perfect my kind of everyday look, which usually involves contouring my eyes and putting a shimmer on top. The shadows are very creamy, pigmented and compliment my eyes and skin tone very well. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great little palatte! You have everything you need to make a great smoky eye or a matte day/work look. Small enough to stash in a makeup bag and great to travel instead of carrying a bulky palatte!

Fav Colors - Honey Pot, Silk Teddy and Sexspresso!

I brought this eye shadow palette because I love too faced products. I don't normal wear natural eye shadows colours but I love this palette. There is a book inside the palette with day, classic and fashion which shows you step by step how to create that look with the natural eyes palette. The eye shadow goes on beautifully, lasts all night. I also wear the eye shadow colour push up on its own aswell. This eye shadow palette can be for day & night. The only negative is it is expensive, but it is very good and I feel its worth the money.

I really enjoy this palette. The cards were difficult to get out and got lost a long time ago, but the shadows are amazing. I love the colors, especially espresso, push up and erotica. All but the day look are very shimmery, so I am unsure I would describe it as natural. The shadow has excellent staying power and doesn't make a mess all over my nose and cheeks when I put it on. I would recommend it, I am glad I bought it, but there's so much out there exciting to buy in eyeshadow land I probably wouldn't repurchase it. Plus the palette I have has lasted a very long time and I'm not even close to running out.

This was my first high end eye shadow palette purchase and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to spend $50 on a Naked palette but I wanted good quality and after much research I thought the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit was the best choice for my price point and skill level. The kit has 3 levels of "glam" and I find each one looks beautiful. The shimmery colors are a bit more pigmented than the matte so I tend to prefer them more. I also don't have the problem of fallout that a lot of other reviewers seem to have.

If I could change one thing about this palette however, I would add a brush just because it would make it a more competitive option versus other palettes but its not too big of a deal.

on 5/29/2013 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this when I was searching for a "Naked" palette alternative. After going back and forth on many brands in Sephora, I decided on this one! I'm glad I did because I use all the browns daily and the lighter colours are great for highlighting. This is my first "high-end" eyeshadow product, and boy - what a difference! I find it be extremely pigmented and long-lasting throughout the day even without primer.

My only problems with this palette are that the middle colours don't get much use and it's very pricy. I would probably not purchase it again, although it seems that it will last a very long time. Next, I will be going for Naked instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have owned this palette for nearly two years and I still love it and I highly recommend it to anyone. Even over the urban decay naked palette.

What I love:
-the layout of the palette makes it easy to use, all the highlighters are on the left, lid colours in the center and dark colours on the right.
-the look cards are a great addition, I tried them and the looks are easy and look good.
-I wanted a matte highlighter, and heaven is a great one
-the highlighters (which you typically use most) are larger
-the colours go well together, without producing muddy looks.
-There isn't a colour that I don't like or use.
-nude beach has large glitters, but doesn't produce as much fallout as most other glitter shadows.
-texture and pigmentation, and easy to build or tone down.
-they blend well, without disappearing.
-they last all day
-the packaging is sleek and sturdy (without the drawer) and also very pretty

so yeah, i have almost no complaints, but there are a few drawbacks
-the value isn't as high as with the urban decay naked palette, you get less shadows and less grams. You also don't get a brush, eyeliner or primer with it (only a little two-day primer sample). The price is lower and it has a decent value, but nothing amazing.
-the lettering on the case rubbs off after a while
-I keep wanting the shadows to be bigger :p

why I like it over the naked palette
-naked doesn't have many light colours
-not much matte colours either
-gunmetal and creep don't go with the rest of the palette
-naked has quite a few colours I just don't use
-the colours easily get muddy when blended
-urban decay's naked is more expensive
(also, the natural eye kit came out before the naked palette:P)

if you have more neutral palettes the too faced natural eye kit can be redundant to have. because the colours aren't extremely unique. But I feel that with it's great lay-out and colour selection within the palette, it's still a nice addition. Even for those who have the naked palette, or the balm nude'tude palette.

I would recommend it to someone who just wants a no fuss palette for day and night. If you are warm toned and like light colours and just want a easy to use palette, this is definitely it.

If you're cool toned, the too faced naked eye kit is a great option, I have that one too and love it. The natural eye kit and the naked eye kit work very well together giving you a lot of colour options.

But if you don't mind not having a matte highlight and you're more into darker, smokier colours and want a black in your palette you're better off with the urban decay naked one or two,

So far it is amazing!!!! I don't usually get high end eyeshadows but this product just is outstanding... No creasing, beautiful colors, i am so impressed with this. I am a diver and when i have this on my eyes, it is like literally water based! stays on all day and is just the best pallete.. the price is kind of expensive but to me it is worth the money, i love it, especially Silk Teddy... the only thing i dont like about the pallete is the color Nude Beach, not a big fan of glittery eyeshadows but other than that it works great! If you have $36 buy it! you will not regret it.

on 9/11/2012 11:38:00 AM

This palette looks Amazing on everyone! Great value for such high quality products!