Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am in LOVE with this product! and that is a rarity from me. I have MANY high end eyeshadows, ranging from the $75 a palette CLE DE PEAU eyeshadows (which are my most favorite), MAC eyeshadows, DIOR eyeshadows, and I have to say this is probably my second favorite after my Cle De Peaus.

The texture is quite creamy, which was a really big surprise from me. I expected them to be chalky and hard and it wasnt the case. They are very highly pigmented too, and blend sooo easily.

I also had the naked one and I was hoping it would work out for me because I am cool toned fair asian girl. However it didn't really show up on me that well which was a dissappointment. With these ones with one swipe it looks good.

The look is natural, just a better, more glamorous you.

I feel like a beauty pageant when I wear these and they compliment my eyes really nicely! I've always envied models..movie stars because their eye makeup is always so flawless! but now I can replicate the look myself. Get this if you want to look like a star!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This palette is perfection for either a daytime look, or a night look. It is part of my everyday makeup. Yes, some of these colours can be really shimmery, but they look really pretty when you put them on. These blend extremely well and there are so many looks you can achieve with this. It is a little expensive but it is TOTALLY worth it <3

on 11/30/2011 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

These eyeshadows are gorgeous-- they hit on everything I look for:

- velvety feel
- rich color deposit
- daytime and nighttime looks

It's rare that I like all of the colors in a palette, but this one's an exception, mainly because they are pretty neutral, yet warm-toned (if you couldn't tell I'm a fan of warm colors already); it's even hard to choose a favorite... One of the colors, Honey Pot, is the truest gold I've yet to try, and boy, is it metallic! Yet it's surprisingly wearable during the day. The palette also creates the perfect smoky eye, and the coquettish names (i.e. Sexpresso!) are quite fun :)

(However, the gold sparkles in Nude Beach tend to fall onto the cheekbones-- not a big disappointment given the excellent quality of the palette otherwise, but ye be warned!)

on 6/1/2011 1:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This kit is well worth the price, I've had mine for 2 years and still haven't hit pan on any of the shadows yet. The colours are wearable for either day or night so it is versitile. The applicator brushes included are not really appealing to me as I own proper brushes but definately useable. There is a mix of 9 cool and warm shades with shimmery and matte finishes - my favourites are heaven (a nice cream beige colour which works great for a highlight or all over lid colour), honeypot (slightly shimmery warm gold), sexpresso (medium-dark matte brown) and push up (shimmery red toned brown).

I find the formula for most of the shadows to be very soft, pigmented and blendable. Very good quality overall. Like most I have had a problem with the nude beach colour though as it has a lot of glittery fall out and just isn't really practical to use as it does not stay in place even with a primer. The packaging is bulky but you do get free cards and applicator sponges included. A great palette for beginners and neutral lovers.

on 5/6/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first non drug store eye shadow other than Estee Lauder which I have their holiday palette. Gorgeous palette but not as velvety as Too Faced. I really like this TF palette. I bought it for $23 off of Ebay. Taking a big chance, but I carefully read the seller's reviews and ratings. I ended up getting a great deal and perfect product. The eyeshadows are silky soft and highly pigmented. The applicator included isn't the greatest. The sponge side soaks up the eyeshadow and makes application difficult. The brush is perfect for lining the eyes. The sexpresso color is a beautiful eyeliner and didn't smudge. It magnified my eyes and made the whites of my eyes look whiter. I adore the push-up color for the lids. It's a slightly pink brown that looks great alone. For under the brow, I used "heaven" and that helps hide any veins.
My only complaint is the pull-out shelf that holds the sponge/brush. They could half the packaging and include the applicator on the same shelf the eyeshadows are on. If they're going to make the box that thick, they really need to put more products on the lower shelf and not just an applicator. Granted, that would up the price, but it does seem silly to have all of that extra space just for an applicator.

on 4/3/2011 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love it!! Cant say one bad thing other than the packaging isnt the greatest.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best Neutral eyeshadow palette i have ever used in my life BETTER then then UD Naked palette, all the colors are so well coordinated and matched. The texture of these shadows are uber luxurious and creamy and never any fallout. If your new to eyeshadow and is just starting off with neutral colors get this NOT mac shadows. Heaven is a exact same dupe for MAC brule shadow and Silk Teddy and Nude Beach are perfect dupes for Mac honey lust and Gleam with better color payoff then MAC plus these shadows here DON'T have any fallout and is super easy to blend and packs on really well unlike some mac neutral shadows. Plus for only 35 dollars you just cant go wrong with these 9 shades. This palette is a must have and is just amazing, if you haven't tried it yet i really suggest you do!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

so, i love this palette for one reason. & that is the entire top row of shadows. and, well...that's pretty much it. for doing a "naked" eye, i find using shimmery eyeshadow defeats the purpose. the top row of shades is all i use (not that i haven't tried the others, i just don't find them to be that good) the packaging on this is just unnecessary, it's so bulky considering the small shadows you get. i do use this whenever i'm running late, so have the 3 colours i like in one palette is convenient for me.

on 1/31/2011 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

I bought this kit after swatching it and seeing how gorgeous all the colors were. I like that this kit offered two champagne colors, one with shimmer and the other with glitter, which is my favorite color to use all over the lid. I was afraid these shades might be too warm for me but they are so pretty with brown eyes, and the only shade I have a little trouble working with is Honey Pot, but used in the crease it adds a little gold sparkle.

I really like the finishes of these eye shadows, the ones that have shimmer never seem too frosty or metallic. (I sometimes find that Stila's Kitten looks frosty). The mattes I am not as excited about but they do still have their use since I mix them with the shimmer shades to keep from shimmer overload.

I compared this kit to my Urban Decay eye shadows and palettes (AIW, and Vegan palette), but did not find much overlap, except for Honey pot and Half Baked looked quite similar. Cocoa Puff is warmer and has more gold glitter than Twice Baked. Push Up and Smog are both bronzes but Smog seems more olive-y bronze and Push up a rosy bronze. Sin is also a champagne color but more metallic to me than Silk Teddy or Nude Beach. I don't have a problem with major fallout form Nude Beach like I would Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, and I like the shade a lot more anyway. I do not have the Urban Decay Naked palette but I am glad that when I do eventually pick it up, their set seems different enough to justify having both. For whatever reason I associate Urban Decay's eye shadows with darker, more sultry looks and Too Faced's with pretty, doll like looks.

Overall, I find I can create more varied and yet still gorgeous looks with this kit than Too Faced's Naked kit that I also own. Though I much enjoy that one I can only create very light, similar looks despite using different shades. Very glad I picked this one up!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i love all the colors in this palette. great for your a beginner like me and don't know how to use certain colors in different places. i forgot to use a primer on my eyes before and the colors still had good pigmentation.