Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great little palatte! You have everything you need to make a great smoky eye or a matte day/work look. Small enough to stash in a makeup bag and great to travel instead of carrying a bulky palatte!

Fav Colors - Honey Pot, Silk Teddy and Sexspresso!

on 4/25/2013 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hesitated to get it at first because I thought the price was steep considering how small most of the shadows are. After purchasing it, I'm even more convinced that it's not worth the price. Although the pigmentation on all the shadows is phenomenal. the colors are not particularly exciting. I could easily find dupes for most of them in my collection.

The main complaint I have with this palette is amount of glitter and fall out from the middle and bottom shadows, especially nude beach, which has chunks of glitter in it. I mean we're talking GLITTER BOMB. It gets very messy, with tiny glitter particles trickling down to your nose and cheeks. Overall, I would still recommend this for people who like shimmery and neutral shadows, but it didn't quite work for me. I will be returning it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I have to agree with my beautiful and lovely mauer vwbenzo on this palette. We are the very few in this pool that wasn't wowed by this palette. I find the packaging cute, feminine fun and even my 60+ yr old conservative mother caught her eye on the Too Faced display at Ulta. However, the quality of the actual shadows aren't my cup of tea. People get defensive about shadows and it reminds me of being a fan for a particular football team. No Urban Decay is the best! No Too Faced is better! No Lorac or go home! Stila or suck on it! I particularly like the butter smooth soft shadows that you'll find with Lorac, Stila and Shiseido. I like my shadows to blend with ease. I don't like to go over and over my crease to force it to blend in. I like shadows to just seamlessly melt into each other. With most Too Faced shadows and including this palette, I have to work at getting shades to mesh in nicely. I only enjoy the top row of this palette which are the matte shades: Heaven (cream) Velvet Revolver (taupe) and Sexpresso (deep brown). However, Velvet Revolver is poor in pigmentation but the formula is smooth. The 2nd row is mediocre and contain heavy frost and or shimmer: Silk Teddy (champagne pink) Push Up (bronze pink) Erotica (soft charcoal). I really don't care for Silk Teddy because of the unnatural frosty harsh look of it. I do like Push up and Erotica is decent in pigmentation but a bit gritty in texture. The last row is a waste and completely poor in quality. The finishes are very glittery and gritty, just like putting crushed shells on your lids! Nude Beach (glittery light warm toned pink) Honey Pot (glittery warm 24k gold) and Cocoa Puff (glittery warm milk chocolate). Ugh, I really hate the bottom row of this. So much fallout with this bottom row as well. I agree with vwbenzo when she mentioned that after a few hours of wear, these shadows seem to turn muddy and make me look tired as well. When I wear Shiseido or Urban Decay Naked shadows, they look fresh all day long. I really tried to love this palette due to the high reviews but it is a bust.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Disappointing. I bought this instead of Naked because I know I prefer mattes and satins rather than glitter. However, this palette , the finish of the 6 eyeshadows are of glimmery (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)that does not blend into my eye and lays on the top and looks like cheap makeup. These 6 eyeshadows are of non-satisfactory texture to me. The rest of the 3 matte eyeshadows (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso)are good. I should say, above average in its smoothness and blendability. But I did not love it as much as Stila's eyeshadow. So the 3 remain to be okay-ish eyeshadows that I would use, but not oh-i-would-definitely-buy-again. For, colours, the top row (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso)and the last row (Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)are more brown in colour and suits me. The middle row (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica) has red undertones in it that makes my eyes shallow. Of the 3 bases as all over lid colours (Heaven, Silk Teddy, Nude Beach), only the matte white one in the top row (Heaven) is usable for me, the lower 2 shimmery bases (Silk Teddy, Nude Beach) contain pink and shimmers that I do not like. Such a waste! I am finding ways to use these 2 bases.

In all, out of 9 eyeshadows only 3 are truly acceptable in both terms of texture and colour. This is very disappointing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this is my first too faced product purchase and this palette makes me want to purchase even more eyeshadow palettes from too faced! this natural eye palette comes with amazing, wearable colors that are silky, easy to apply & blend, and highly pigmented! i don't really use the how-to cards, but i wish a little eyeshadow brush came along with it. mine came with a packet sample of too faced shadow insurance which dried up after a day but the shadow insurance is an amazing eyeshadow primer!

heaven: matte white shadow, not the most used color for myself. it's not chalky, but quite sheer.

velvet revolver: matte, taupe color. it looks the most natural and this looks amazing all over the lid with sexpresso in the crease.

sexpresso: matte, dark brown. i use this for my brows using an angled brush and also in my outer-v.

silk teddy: shimmery, beige/champagne/pink.

push up: shimmery, light brown/pink.

erotica: shimmery, dark green/brown.

nude beach: GLITTERY, beige/champagne. this is the color i love but don't like using because of all the glitter fall out. once applied, the glitter is still visable on your lid but not as much. if you're planning on using nude beach, make sure to close your eye (glitter has gotten onto my contact before!) and do your face makeup afterwards.

honey pot: shimmery, beautiful tanned gold eyeshadow.

cocoa puff: shimmery, dark brown.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Really Love this eye palette, it's my everyday go-to for eyeshadow.

I barely ever wear eyeshadow for school but if I do- its with this palette because it's so easy to make a lovely eye.

The shadows are very pigmented and last a long time, very pigmented.
I have not always used a primer with this and the shadows do not budge.
I really love to mix 'Silk Teddy' & 'Nude Beach' for an all over lid colour.
Highly recommend.

on 11/25/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product worked great for me..i really liked everything about it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This palette is amazing! The colours work very well together, and you can create many different looks! It's very pigmented, and you can put it on lightly, or boldly by building up the colour. By following the cute instruction cards it comes with, the looks are very lovely, but I also like to mix and match the different colours (since of course, they are very natural and neutral colours). I don't find this palette to have any major fallout, except the colour Nude Beach because it's extremely glittery (with actual small pieces of glitter). I put this on at 7:30 am, and it lasts through my whole school day all the way to the evening (I wear Too Faced Shadow Insurance under it).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I purchased this palette 9 months ago because the UD Naked Palette was so difficult to find and I heard this was a comparable product. If you like a natural eye then this is a perfect palette, especially if you prefer shimmer. The matte colors in this palette aren't really my favorite...the lightest matte shadow is a bit chalky and the other matte colors are sort of bland (though I occasionally mix them to fill in my brows). The shimmery shadows are great and blend perfectly, last all day, etc. I think it's a good alternative to the Naked Palette if you can't find it or don't want to get it for one reason or another.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't blown away by this palette - it has some great shades but after owning UD's Naked first, I wasn't too impressed. I use Heaven daily as a highlight and Silk Teddy as an all over lid color.. those two are my favorite! As for the others, I feel like they are easily duped by other shadows in my collection. I would recommend this to a neutral lover that doesn't already own alot of shadows and wants something of higher quality. If you already own Naked, I would pass on this.

The shadows are buttery and smooth, require a good primer to last all day. All of the shadows give a beautiful finish, except for Nude Beach in my opinion. The chunks of glitter in it fall on your face throughout the day and they are quite large. Good palette, I wouldn't repurchase this guy but would venture out and try other Too Faced palette.