Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.6

This was my first high end eye shadow palette purchase and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to spend $50 on a Naked palette but I wanted good quality and after much research I thought the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit was the best choice for my price point and skill level. The kit has 3 levels of "glam" and I find each one looks beautiful. The shimmery colors are a bit more pigmented than the matte so I tend to prefer them more. I also don't have the problem of fallout that a lot of other reviewers seem to have.

If I could change one thing about this palette however, I would add a brush just because it would make it a more competitive option versus other palettes but its not too big of a deal.

on 3/13/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Okay, I have both Ud naked and this.
Here are 2 key points that I thought I would share

1. Basics:
UD: what it has: shimmery lid/highlight colors, 2 matte blending browns, black
what it doesn't have: matte highlight

TF: what it has: shimmery and matte highlight/lid colors, matte blending brown,
what it doesn't: black

2. Mids and Darks:
UD: mids: mid tone colors are beautiful (smog, buck and especially toasted are my favorite colors of the palette)
darks: (besides black) quite muddy, not as pigmented, hard to blend

TF: mids: not as good a selection, texture not as good as UD
darks: much better than UD, super pigmented, easy to blend

----
So here's the deal, this is about what you use most.
I use mid tone shades (toasted is my fave eyeshadow every) more often, I need a black and I don't mind using Virgin as a satin finish highlight, so for me, UD is better.

However, if you use a lot of darks and do smokey eyes often, or need many matte colors, I would say TF might work best for you.

Both are lovely, both are worth the price tag, both are travel friendly.
Hope this helps

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first eye palette that I purchased from this line. It's fabulous! The colors are great and very wearable. They also have great staying power especially if you use a primer underneath. I purchased my mine on HSN when they had it on sale plus free shipping. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice natural palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my everyday go-to palette. I always use a flat shadow brush & place a small amount of "Silk Teddy" on the inner corner of my lids to make my eyes look bigger.

on 11/26/2012 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette and use it nearly everyday, the only one I don't like is the shadow with tons of glitter! Way to much glitter. But other than that this palette is great, especially if your a makeup newbie

on 11/17/2012 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very good pigmentation. Love this palette u just have to know how to use it. Nc 45

This is an absolut must have in your makeup collection!!!! I have and continue to use the product daily!!!!! I have been able to find various looks from natural to dramatic. I am absolutly astonished by the quality and quantity for the price. I would purchase this product again; and, plan to once this one runs out of product. The pigmintation is incredible! It applys like the highest of quality makeup brands...no creases and stay on all day (with a primer). If you are considering this product...DO IT! It is amazing if you are just begining because you have every natural color you would ever need! And, if you have a larger makeup collection...get it! The packaging just completes how amazing the product is. It comes with cards that give you ideas for looks (I didn't find them useful...but a good jesture). You are supplied with a makeup sponge and eyeliner brush...which agian I could do with out, but nice that the give you more for your money. This product is amazing for traverlers as all you need to grab when packing your bag. Also, I find it useful when ever I go to a friends house as all I grab is a tinted moisterizer and this pallet! Overall get this product!!!! You won't ever regret it!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this product. Silk Teddy is my go to color for EVERYTHING. This color is just so pretty and I have gotten more compliments on my eye makeup when I wear this eye shadow than any other, EVER. In fact so many of my friends loved it on me and would come over and try it that they have gone out to buy it. Out of all the Too Faced palettes, this for sure is my favorite. And I also have the Urban Decay Naked Palettes (which I love) and this is a great compliment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this palette. The shadows are very pigmented (aside from Heaven, which doesn't show up on me at all) and not chalky whatsoever. A lot of people have complained about the colour Nude Beach but I love it - I use it on my inner corners and the glitter just makes my eyes stand out. I get no fall out (I use the small ELF contour brush and just press it on). Honeypot is a really gorgeous gold and the formula is even more velvety than MAC veluxe pearl formulas. Really lovely. I've had this palette for 2 years now and have still not used it up despite using it most days. Great value for money and I will repurchase once I use it all up.

on 11/25/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have a HUGE collection of eyeshadows....like a thousand no kidding, and I loooooove this palette...excepto for the really glittery color nude beach because it has like chunks of glitter, i seldom use it, but all of the other colors are so pretty and velvety....Very wearable, they don't crease (and I have really oily lids) ypu can match them to create a really natural or glamorous look. My favorite colors are push up, honey pot and sexpresso. The pigmentation is amazing as well as the staying power...sometimes when i had my makeup on and for any reason I didn't took it off I went to sleep with this eyeshadows and next morning....SURPRISE!!! I still had my eye makeup the same way I did the day before....
I think the quality is great and it is not so expensive considering you get 9 eyeshadows.
I also have the Naked palette, that has some similar o identical colors, but the stayin power is better in the Too faced eyeshadows.