Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

on 10/16/2017 10:27:00 PM

Perfect neutral eyeshadow palette if you're just starting and need something to cover all the bases. I like this for a simple look or even a smokey look. Shades are easily blendable.

I brought this eye shadow palette because I love too faced products. I don't normal wear natural eye shadows colours but I love this palette. There is a book inside the palette with day, classic and fashion which shows you step by step how to create that look with the natural eyes palette. The eye shadow goes on beautifully, lasts all night. I also wear the eye shadow colour push up on its own aswell. This eye shadow palette can be for day & night. The only negative is it is expensive, but it is very good and I feel its worth the money.

on 5/8/2015 10:42:00 AM

A pretty good palette over all, my go-to for a neutral look. I wouldn't call it "natural" or anything, it's certainly not a "no makeup-makeup" palette, but it's nice. The only shade I really feel is odd is the Chocolate Martini shade; I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do with a deep-ish brown with gold shimmer. Maybe good for a brown smokey eye?

All in all, a nice palette, especially since they updated it to the new metal packaging.

I really enjoy this palette. The cards were difficult to get out and got lost a long time ago, but the shadows are amazing. I love the colors, especially espresso, push up and erotica. All but the day look are very shimmery, so I am unsure I would describe it as natural. The shadow has excellent staying power and doesn't make a mess all over my nose and cheeks when I put it on. I would recommend it, I am glad I bought it, but there's so much out there exciting to buy in eyeshadow land I probably wouldn't repurchase it. Plus the palette I have has lasted a very long time and I'm not even close to running out.

on 5/30/2014 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for the new Natural Eyes palette in the tin packaging. I am completely in LOVE with this palette. The colors are absolutely perfect and beautiful for natural but beautiful eyes. The shadows blend together beautifully, the matte shadows are amazing, and the shimmer shadows are amazing.

There are some shadows that are basically identical to shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette...

Silk Teddy = UD Sin
Nudie = UD Naked
Push-Up = UD Toasted
Honey Pot = UD Half Baked

I have to admit though, I tend to grab this palette over the Naked palette for a everyday look because it just seems more easy. The colors are more coordinated in Too Faced's palette.

on 5/5/2014 12:50:00 PM

This review is for the reformulated 2013/2014 version. In my experience, Too Faced can be very hit/miss when it comes to eyeshadow palettes. In general, I love the quality of most of the palettes I've owned, but there has been a few duds along the way. This one - is no dud!

I own A LOT of palettes, especially neutral ones, and it's hard for me to use them repeatedly, day after day, unless I really love it. Let me tell you, I really love this one.

The shades are perfect for an everyday neutral eye that can be worn to work, church or even a night out. The combination of matte, shimmer and glittery shadows works so well. There's not one single shadow in this palette that I don't like. They blend well, wear well and last all day.

I think a lot of people would be mad at me for this, but ill say it... I very much prefer this over my naked palettes. Yes, nude beach has fall out. But I think so many people hold the naked palettes to such high expectations that they don't admit that those actually have worse fall out. And it doesn't matter too much. I hold a sheet of tissue under my eye. Afterward, I go back in and clean up any sparkles or color that still may have gotten on my cheeks. I do still love my naked palettes, but I feel like maybe this one works better with my skin tone. And too faced does excellent with matte shadows.

on 11/24/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Disappointed. . . this is not worth the money to me. This caught my eye months ago, and I love neutral shadows and had never tried Too Faced eyeshadows before. While I love their BB cream, this just isn't something I would ever buy again.

I have hit pan on 2 matte shades in the top row - "Velvet Revolver" and "Sexpresso" and like both of these shades. They are not the best quality but I really like "Velvet Revolver" worn alone on the lid, and it blends decently but isn't as smooth as some other brands. Although Velvet Revolver looks great worn with some brown eyeliner or a cat eye.

My main dislike is the excessive glitter in the "Silk Teddy" and "Nude Beach". I have used these a total of 2x each. . maybe. They flake a lot, and are quite dusty. They don't show up with much colour but mostly glitter/shimmer on my eyelids and there is too much fallout for me to reach for this. As a base shade they are too light for my skin and look odd on my lids. Overall - I have almost used up all of the matte shades but the others just lack quality and are too shimmery for my taste. Packaging is cute though, but if you drop it - the glittery shadows are very soft and will pretty much break immediately - and I've dropped my Naked palette - it was fine along with other Lorac, Kat Von D shimmery stuff which survived the flight down, but this just broke and fell right out of the box, which really isn't a big deal considering I don't use the glittery shades.

on 9/11/2013 8:08:00 AM

I like the colors in this palette but I do not like to use it because of the fallout of the shadows. They are so soft that it is hard to work with. Would not buy again because there are many alternatives. I think that the packaging of the Too Faced palettes are very cute!

on 5/29/2013 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this when I was searching for a "Naked" palette alternative. After going back and forth on many brands in Sephora, I decided on this one! I'm glad I did because I use all the browns daily and the lighter colours are great for highlighting. This is my first "high-end" eyeshadow product, and boy - what a difference! I find it be extremely pigmented and long-lasting throughout the day even without primer.

My only problems with this palette are that the middle colours don't get much use and it's very pricy. I would probably not purchase it again, although it seems that it will last a very long time. Next, I will be going for Naked instead.