Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product because I love shimmers so much, and the colour range is lovely! This is perfect my kind of everyday look, which usually involves contouring my eyes and putting a shimmer on top. The shadows are very creamy, pigmented and compliment my eyes and skin tone very well. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Its a great palette. I would recommend it. There were some things thay were ehh but you can still work with it.
The shimmery shades were so buttery, creamy, pigmented, and smooth. I give that a two thumbs up. The matte shades or they have some slight shimmer in the eyeshadow but the shimmer disappears when i swatch it so im calling it a matte anyways I find that the matte ones not as pigmented as the shimmer ones. It was a little difficult to blend Those were the dark colors. But the white cream looking one I loved (the matte shade). But you can still work with them. You just have to build it up a lot more. The one shimmer I didnt like was the big one on the bottom left. It was chunky like really. Its almost straight up chunky glitter buts Iits fine as long as you put some glitter glue or fix + on it. I feel like its not long wearing but not short wearing either with a good primer i dont know why but i wore it the whole day one time and it still looked perfect but the next time i did it i needed some touch ups throught my day.
Thats my only complaint about the 3 shades. But I dont really care. As long as you can still work with it.

PROS-
The shadows are creamy.
Pigmentation is the name of the game and this plays ball.
All the colors are really pretty, there isn't one you can't use.
There's a little book that gives you tips.

CONS-
It is pricey.
They do fade even with a good primer.
I would love if it would be more durable, have a brush, and mirror.

This is my number 1, go to, everyday eyeshadow palette. I am in love with this palatte, I've had it for almost a year now and can honestly say I have used it almost every single day. The shadow quality is great, smooth, silky and great pigmentation. The colors all compliment each other beautifully and every single one is wearable. 3 of the shadows are matte while 5 are shimmery and 1 is glittery. I find myself using silk teddy (champagney shimmery light pink) on my lid every day and heaven (matte white) as a highlight. This palatte can easily be used for an everyday look or a more dramatic look for later. I personally find myself using this more than the naked pallete. Love love love this!!!

on 7/9/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This palette has the perfect shadows for an everyday natural look. I seriously wear them almost everyday of the week. I got this palette for christmas and I feel like I am never going to run out of it. I love all the colors except nude beach because it is very hard to work with, it is a chunky glitter. Overall...very pretty palette.

I love this palette! I really do love these shadows, but the ones I use most are the mattes. I wouldn't repurchase simply because I just want individual matte shadows. Other than that, the rest of the palette is really really nice, just a bit too shimmery for me.

on 2/26/2011 8:26:00 PM

I love all of the shades (except for Nude Beach - it is CRAZY glittery. No joke. Massive chunks of gold glitter I tried it and immediately washed it off only use it with a SUPER light hand). The reason I gave this a 5 stars overall is because these have some of the BEST blendable mattes Ive EVER used even the shimmery shades too - blendable, neutrals, and rich pigments 8 out of 9 shades - Excellent for my brown eyes! To my surprise, the Day look of 3 mattes is fabulous! It would be perfect for the office or an interview or for a situation that doesnt call for shimmery or glamour but your eyes would still look gorgeous. (And yes, I followed the instructions on the cards, but I could imagine that these can be mixed up like crazy for some amazing wearable combos.) Be sure you use a good primer I like BOTH TF Insurance and UDPP Seems like this one is a big comparison with UD Naked palette never used it but I have the KatVonD Ludwig which has 2 HORRIBLE mattes and also 1 bad glitter fallout (with awful pointless brushes) so thats only 5 out of 8 wearable shadows.
3 for packaging IMO it looks great! But I cant imagine carrying this in my purse but it fits nicely on my dresser with other makeup kits, so I dont have to hunt for it at the bottom of a drawer or M/U bag. I could easily grab this as a reliable eye MU if I needed to run out in a flash and just apply something hastily with my fingertips. Minus 1 for not having a mirror and minus 1 for the bulk. I know the packaging is papery or flimsy but the magnet part stays shut and I like the little brush for lining the shadows I would rarely if ever use a puff/sponge type brush for e/s MU but its better than the KatVonD palette. Again, I liked the cards, Ill use them and also experiment. Just my $0.02.
Price is 4 because it was $32 bucks at my ULTA and besides the 3 larger pans, the other pans are a bit smaller IMO... but I would definitely purchase this one again.

on 1/15/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this product as a Christmas present and have used it regularly since then. I like the cards, they are very useful for beginners. The colors are really wearable and can be used interchangeably. My favorite combination is Heaven on the brow bone, velvet revolver in the crease and silk teddy on the lid. It's such a pretty day look. The only complaint I have is the fallout. I am constantly cleaning the eyeshadow from under my eye. I also do not really like the fashion colors, they are just "too much" to be considered natural.

I use this palette every day, but I find myself only ever using half of the colors given. I use heaven as a base every day to help my eyeliner stay in place and also to brighten my eye area up a bit. My favorite color would be honey pot either by itself or with push-up on the crease. I rarely use any of the other colors. I find that classic and fashion both have huge chunks of glitter in them compared to push up/honey pot/cocoa puff that just has some shimmer to it. Overall I do like this palette a lot considering it is the first one i've ever boughten, but I would just watch out for the glitter chunks. The liner brush that comes with it didn't really do anything for me... but the sponge applicator is definitely helpful! I wish it came with multiple ones though.

on 11/28/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just recently got this and I can't put it down! I love it sooo much! It has a great variety and you can do so many different looks. I think it's well worth the $35. They are so silky and pigmented. Such a great little addition to my collection! (: