Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.3

on 5/29/2014 10:13:00 PM

This palette is incredible, you can create so many different looks from a heavy brown smokey eye to a no makeup makeup look. I use this mostly on weekdays for a natural eye look. I use heaven (a matte, off-white/cream) on my lid and brow bone, velvet (a cool toned beige with a hint of grey) in the crease and pushup (a shimmery bronze) in the outer V.

The pigmentation (with the exception of nude beach, which is chunky and glittery) is great and the texture is smooth and very easy to blend.

The palette also contains some darker browns that I only use as shadow liner (sexpressso, erotica and cocoa puff), as well as two lighter shimmer shades (honey pot, which is gold and silk teddy, white/light pink) that I use sparingly as inner corner highlights (only once in a while).

I have the older version of this palette, the new one that just came out has some new shades. When I'm finished with the current one, I will purchase the new version. I highly recommend this palette, I think it is a great go-to palette that would suit anyone.

Love this palette!! All the shadows give you multiple eyeshadow options, and it looks great on my NW20 skintone and my green-blue eyes :)

I would definitely recommend watching some of the tutorials on youtube for this product as the eyeshadow cards that come with it are useless.

Three words. Ebay, Makeup, Stinks! Bad idea.....

on 8/22/2011 8:53:00 AM

This is my favorite pallette and that is saying a lot since I was once a eyeshadow junkie. I own to many to count. This would work for just about anyone. The colors are very neutral, very blendable, and last all day on my eyes.

on 2/26/2011 8:26:00 PM

I love all of the shades (except for Nude Beach - it is CRAZY glittery. No joke. Massive chunks of gold glitter I tried it and immediately washed it off only use it with a SUPER light hand). The reason I gave this a 5 stars overall is because these have some of the BEST blendable mattes Ive EVER used even the shimmery shades too - blendable, neutrals, and rich pigments 8 out of 9 shades - Excellent for my brown eyes! To my surprise, the Day look of 3 mattes is fabulous! It would be perfect for the office or an interview or for a situation that doesnt call for shimmery or glamour but your eyes would still look gorgeous. (And yes, I followed the instructions on the cards, but I could imagine that these can be mixed up like crazy for some amazing wearable combos.) Be sure you use a good primer I like BOTH TF Insurance and UDPP Seems like this one is a big comparison with UD Naked palette never used it but I have the KatVonD Ludwig which has 2 HORRIBLE mattes and also 1 bad glitter fallout (with awful pointless brushes) so thats only 5 out of 8 wearable shadows.
3 for packaging IMO it looks great! But I cant imagine carrying this in my purse but it fits nicely on my dresser with other makeup kits, so I dont have to hunt for it at the bottom of a drawer or M/U bag. I could easily grab this as a reliable eye MU if I needed to run out in a flash and just apply something hastily with my fingertips. Minus 1 for not having a mirror and minus 1 for the bulk. I know the packaging is papery or flimsy but the magnet part stays shut and I like the little brush for lining the shadows I would rarely if ever use a puff/sponge type brush for e/s MU but its better than the KatVonD palette. Again, I liked the cards, Ill use them and also experiment. Just my $0.02.
Price is 4 because it was $32 bucks at my ULTA and besides the 3 larger pans, the other pans are a bit smaller IMO... but I would definitely purchase this one again.

on 2/22/2011 2:30:00 AM

I went a little crazy in ulta and this was one of the products I bought. Amazing palette, imo it's just as good as the naked palette which is another I love. I'm really into natural nude looks, so this was right up my alley. great pigmentation, so many different things to do with it. The little cards are helpful too. the only thing that is useless in this is the brush which is usually the case in most eyeshadow kits. i use my own anyways so it really doesn't matter.

on 11/22/2010 8:44:00 PM

This was just ok, so I returned it. A lot of fallout from the glittery shades, and for a warm-toned palette it wasn't very warm. The pale shades are pigmented but a little ashy. The deep golden brown is gorgeous, but that's about it.

on 11/11/2010 1:10:00 AM

I basically use this palette every single day. You can do so many different looks with it. Nine different shadows, 3 matte, and 6 shimmer is the perfect combo for me. It comes with three little how-to cards on how to get certain looks such as Day, Fashion, and Classy. All of the shadows are highly pigmented. I love to through this in my purse to do my makeup later if I am running late or to touch up anything.

on 8/11/2010 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this eyeshadow kit! It adheres pretty good to my eyelid's. I love the colors and you can play around with them, at least I think you can. I would recommend this to someone that wants subtle pretty eyes that can also be played up.

on 7/21/2010 1:15:00 PM

My HG eyeshadow pallet. I don't know how I lived without this before. Comes with beautiful matte and shimmer eyeshadows. I really didn't follow the cards it came with. It's pretty easy to put together looks if you know anything about makeup. I didn't even know it came with a brush until I read other peoples reviews. The brush is ok. If you were stuck and needed an eyeliner brush it would be alright but I think it works best with other brushes. You can use this from day to night. The packaging is a little bulky but not bad. One thing I hated was the fallout though. When you dip your brush in a color there's a lot of fallout still in the pallet which is annoying because it gets in the other colors when you close it but I just blew on it and it came off. Other than that I love this cute little paller. Definitely worth the money. Don't think I will ever run out but if I do I would purchase again!