Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love this pallette! It has nine lovely coordinating shades from light to dark. All the colors are neutral and wearable. The cards show you have to make three different natural eye looks and are easy to follow. Most of the shades have a fair amount of shimmer, so if you are looking for more matte shades this wouldn't be for you. However I can wear all of these and pull it off at 34 without looking like a fool. :-) The colors are just perfect. Amazing staying power, awesome pigmentation. The brush that it comes with ddn't work for me but other than that this pallette is a complete hit. This would also make a great gift for the ladies in your life - you really can't go wrong with it. I would definitely buy this again!

on 9/9/2009 10:36:00 AM

The quality of shadows in this kit was the factor that most impressed me along with the fact that it is made in the USA which is of great importance to me. The shades are gorgeous and very wearable. The tutorial cards are a spactacular bonus that are helpful even to those that are familiar and comfortable with makeup, but especially for those who are a bit challenged. I gifted this set to both my 38 year old best friend who is an elementary school teacher and my 16 year old niece; very versatile.

Wow! Nice portable size, sweet colors, substantial container, great concept!

I really have enjoyed this product. My favorites in the kit are the matte Heaven shadow that I use for a base over UDPP and Erotica, a brown sparkle that I use on the outer V/crease.

I am a little concerned because I have used Heaven only about fifteen times (yeah that is a lot) but it already has a huge dip in it. Obviously I have to use a lot of product to get the payoff. Erotica has better payoff - - it still has no visible sign of use even though I have used it as much as the larger Heaven.

Unfortunately, I don't have a use for Silk Teddy, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, or Push Up. I don't particularly care for Cocoa Puff though I might use Sexpresso and Velvet Revolver from time to time.

So, I do not think I would repurchase the palette just for Heaven and Erotica. I'd just try to dupe these two colors preferably with a Heaven color that has better payoff.

I really think this product should be at a lower price point in comparison to the many Too Faced products that are available. Try to get it on a deal of some sort.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love everything about this!

The packaging is so so adorable! It's lovely to look at.
To all those saying this is not natural enough, if you want a natural look, don't wear any make up! This is a great little thing with neutral coloured shimmery eye shadows as well as 3 matte shadows. The colours go on smooth and shimmery and looks fantastic.

Screams HG to me. I heart this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY like this kit a lot. The 3 highlighting colors are really amazing. Now those are the only highlighting colors I use. They're good for your brow bones and tear ducts or wherever you want to highlight. The eyeshadows are pretty neutral so they consist of browns, taupes, and golds. They're perfect for everyday wear and if you want that more natural and subtle look. But you can definitely layer on the color and make it more smoky for a nighttime look. The colors are very pigmented and the texture is pretty smooth. I'm very impressed by this pallette. If you're into more darker or smokier looks, they also have the Smokey Eye Kit as well. ;D

on 1/5/2010 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The colors are truly beautiful and VERY pigmented. In fact, I rarely use the darker colors for the day time because it's too dark. Even though this palette is for natural makeup, it still offers truly gorgeous colors that are wearable to school, work, etc. What I'm particularly impressed with is that the lighter shimmery shades don't disappear as you blend on your eye. I took off one lippie because I think two of the matte colors are not anything special.

on 1/16/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was too good not to review! The colors are amazing.....every single one is just the right color and works perfectly with my skin and the other colors in the kit. The cards that are included are not cheesy at all, they are very helpful and create some great looks. The kit is perfect for day wear and there are a few colors with a hint of sparkle to step it up. I am so glad I found this. I will be stocking up as well! Love Love Love it!

on 1/17/2010 12:48:00 AM

This is pretty much my "go to" palette for an easy, simple, "natural" look. I can create multiple looks with these colors. I usually mix some of the day and classic colors. The "fashion" colors should be used in moderation, they are super glittery. The tutorial cards helped me get started too since I'm still getting used to wearing eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love love love the colors in this palette and it's great for traveling, all the colors i need in one very cute package. usually in palettes i get some colors i love and a few that i wouldn't be caught dead wearing but all the colors here are very wearable indeed. The colors also compliment each other perfectly without being too much alike or too drastically different to wear together.
i can use the dark for my eyebrows and the colors instantly allow me to go from subtle work look, to flirty cute, and even dark smokey eyes with the darker shades. the only color i'm not particularly fond of is "nude beach" b/c it leaves giant glitter specks on my eyes, it's not as finely milled as i would've liked. but other than that, this palette is about as perfect as it gets! :)

on 1/28/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have to start by saying that I absolutely can't stand the packaging. It's bulky and big to give the illusion that there is more product inside than there actually is. Also, these cardboard palette containers that Too Faced and Urban Decay like to use are impossible to keep clean and keep sanitary. If TF was going to go to this much trouble to make a bulky container, they should have included a mirror. On to the great stuff...

Fortunatley, the product itself is amazing. I have green eyes that tend to clash with colors. Browns and golds tend to be the only colors that I have found that work for me. I never thought of using warm pink hues until I bought this. I love all the colors. However, I would never wear the "Fashion" row to work. It's a little too glitzy. I would recommend this to travelers, beginners, and those that want to stay away from bold colored eyeshadows.