Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by age: 36-43
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.6

on 9/11/2012 11:38:00 AM

This palette looks Amazing on everyone! Great value for such high quality products!

on 5/14/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Universally flattering....beware of fall-out

This is a really nice palette. You can create muted looks to over-the-top glam looks all from this one palette. I find my self using Sexpresso for everything from crease color, to defining my brows and eyeliner. I wish I could purchase it alone, I do love all of the other colors too.

Silk Teddy is a surprisingly versatile color....I've found myself reaching for this one more than when I first got the palette. It can be worn alone with liner and mascara or mixed with Erotica on the outer edge for drama.

Honey Pot and Nude Beach does come with a ton of fallout, so be sure to apply before your foundation or use a powder to protect your face. Other than that, I have no complaints. I just wish it was more readily available!

on 6/18/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great pallete! The colors are completely universal and match my nc42 skintone amazingly. I love how I can do neutral brown matte or shimmery...or smokey eyes for day or evening all with one pallette. It is awesome for travelling. I love all the colors. Usually in palettes I never like all the colors, but this pallette I truly use all the colors...Plus the packaging is too cute!!! This is great to give as a gift to special girfriends!!!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love, love, love this palette. I go to work w/ no make-up and bring this everyday to put on. I rarely use it the way the cards say although it would be very easy to follow b/c a card is essentially a row. No matter what look I use, "Heaven" is my highlight. It's perfectly matte. I also use "sexpresso" as my eyebrow colour and use the brush it comes with..it's perfect. Depending on the day I'll either put Teddy or the gold one on my lid and it really brightens up my eyes. I never understood what people meant by "smooth" and "blends easily" until I tried these. The only shadow I don't like is "nude beach". Way to sparkly and no matter what I get fallout throughout the day. Will def repurchase!

on 3/25/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this awhile, and had forgotten about it until today. I have a HUGE stash of cosmetics and sometimes stuff gets shuffled around. Anyway, I now remember why I LOVED this so much. You can use this every day and always have a polished, finished look with minimal effort. Especially wonderful when you have to look "done" but are pressed for time or just lazy. Great palette, and of course great quality from Too Faced! (except the retarded applicator they give you....)

on 2/2/2011 1:49:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I love the little cards that show how to get different looks. Don't try to do this for the first time for a special occasion, play with the colors and see what looks best on you. The colors are very true, not like a lot of eyeshadows that go on several shades lighter than what you see in the palette. The black really goes on black, great as an eyeliner, but it was too dark for me to wear as eyeshadow like the card suggested.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I like shimmery eyeshadow but I can't abide glitter fallout! I am a neutral kind of gal & thought this palette would be perfect. The colors are lovely in the box. But especially the fashion shimmer shades were too much glitter for me. The matte shades are nice!

on 12/16/2010 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought both this palette a week after purchasing the Naked Eye kit because I like that one a lot, too. I have always thought that I was better in cool shades, but I'm wondering if I have been wrong since (I THINK) this palette is more becoming on me than the Naked one. It may also be that the packaging is correct in saying that it works for all skin tones.

I have not tried this without a primer, but I have found the shadow to have a nice, soft feel and good staying power. There is a little fallout when I first apply it, but nothing that can't be dusted off easily.

The cards are cool- I like having a picture to go with the instructions and it's nice to have a reference point when one is rushing around or operating makeup while distracted. :)

The package looks really cute, but what a pain to take on the road. I could go the rest of my life without the drawer part especially if it meant the palette would fit in my bag more easily. I guess the designers assume that either a) we all carry huge bags all the time or b) that one would travel with a smaller set of colors.

Overall, this palette is IMO a great investment that gives lots of flexibility. It's also idiot proof, which is an added bonus.

on 12/11/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my go-to palette. I absolutely love the colors, and they have great staying power (without a primer, they still last all day.) The quality is very high. Yes, some of the colors have sparkle, but I would assume you wouldn't buy it if you don't like a little sparkle. There is a nice mix of matte and more sparkle-y colors, so I use whatever goes with what I'm doing or wearing.

I would repurchase this in a second, and I've given it as a gift to others.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I was hoping this was the perfect the eye palette for everday use, Not so. The shadows are mostly glitter and have alot of fall out the shadows smudge and are not long lasting I use this w. udpp. I liked the shadow colors but the pay off isnt worth it. Alot of sparkles. I prefer matte. I do like - Heaven, its an good highlighter, Honeypot is an gorgeous gold.