Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

on 10/16/2017 10:27:00 PM

Perfect neutral eyeshadow palette if you're just starting and need something to cover all the bases. I like this for a simple look or even a smokey look. Shades are easily blendable.

I think a lot of people would be mad at me for this, but ill say it... I very much prefer this over my naked palettes. Yes, nude beach has fall out. But I think so many people hold the naked palettes to such high expectations that they don't admit that those actually have worse fall out. And it doesn't matter too much. I hold a sheet of tissue under my eye. Afterward, I go back in and clean up any sparkles or color that still may have gotten on my cheeks. I do still love my naked palettes, but I feel like maybe this one works better with my skin tone. And too faced does excellent with matte shadows.

on 11/26/2012 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette and use it nearly everyday, the only one I don't like is the shadow with tons of glitter! Way to much glitter. But other than that this palette is great, especially if your a makeup newbie

on 7/31/2012 2:59:00 PM

This was my first high-end eyeshadow palette and I really like the colours. I haven't used all of them but the quality and pigmentation of the shadows are great. I haven't experienced any fallouts which is a plus. I love neutral shades and it goes well with my skintone (MAC NC35-42). There is a sleeve with instruction cards (x3) on how to create eye shadow looks which is a bonus as I'm not good with blending colours. Despite the price, it is (in my opinion) an inexpensive palette compared to other high-end brands. Definitely worth buying if you're new to make-up :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

WOW! What a GREAT palette! ALL of the shadows blend well and look fantastic on many skin tones. I always end up doing my make-up for my friends since I have a bigger stash than all of them combined and this palette blows every other neutral collection I have out of the water. I recommend applying it with a soft shadow brush as opposed to a sponge applicator, and certainly recommend a primer as several of the shades have shimmer with a tendency to sit in creases. Used it to do friends' faces at a wedding this past weekend and EVERYONE'S make-up looked fantastic despite the wind, heat, and exhausting day. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Disappointing. I bought this instead of Naked because I know I prefer mattes and satins rather than glitter. However, this palette , the finish of the 6 eyeshadows are of glimmery (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica, Nude Beach, Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)that does not blend into my eye and lays on the top and looks like cheap makeup. These 6 eyeshadows are of non-satisfactory texture to me. The rest of the 3 matte eyeshadows (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso)are good. I should say, above average in its smoothness and blendability. But I did not love it as much as Stila's eyeshadow. So the 3 remain to be okay-ish eyeshadows that I would use, but not oh-i-would-definitely-buy-again. For, colours, the top row (Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso)and the last row (Honey Pot, Cocoa Puff)are more brown in colour and suits me. The middle row (Silk Teddy, Push-Up, Erotica) has red undertones in it that makes my eyes shallow. Of the 3 bases as all over lid colours (Heaven, Silk Teddy, Nude Beach), only the matte white one in the top row (Heaven) is usable for me, the lower 2 shimmery bases (Silk Teddy, Nude Beach) contain pink and shimmers that I do not like. Such a waste! I am finding ways to use these 2 bases.

In all, out of 9 eyeshadows only 3 are truly acceptable in both terms of texture and colour. This is very disappointing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'd seen this pallette a few times but didn't want to spend 26 on it...I got it eventually with my Boots points and I'm really pleased t did! This has 9 shades with 3 cards showing how to do different eye looks, the shadows are highly pigmented and buttery soft which makes blending a dream. Love all the shades, can see me using this every day! Also got a sample of Shadow Insurance with it and that's fab too! The shadow lasts all day long with no creasing, still looks freshly applied at the end of the day! Update: as these shadows are quite soft, I found that my brushes were flicking powder everywhere even when I used them wet. I bought some Models Own sponge tip applicators and imo these are the best type of eye applicators to use with these shadows. Easier to blend with them too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am in LOVE with this product! and that is a rarity from me. I have MANY high end eyeshadows, ranging from the $75 a palette CLE DE PEAU eyeshadows (which are my most favorite), MAC eyeshadows, DIOR eyeshadows, and I have to say this is probably my second favorite after my Cle De Peaus.

The texture is quite creamy, which was a really big surprise from me. I expected them to be chalky and hard and it wasnt the case. They are very highly pigmented too, and blend sooo easily.

I also had the naked one and I was hoping it would work out for me because I am cool toned fair asian girl. However it didn't really show up on me that well which was a dissappointment. With these ones with one swipe it looks good.

The look is natural, just a better, more glamorous you.

I feel like a beauty pageant when I wear these and they compliment my eyes really nicely! I've always envied models..movie stars because their eye makeup is always so flawless! but now I can replicate the look myself. Get this if you want to look like a star!

on 9/17/2011 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Nice colors & packaging in an attempt to disguise the horribly poor quality of the actual makeup itself. Even with skilled application and over TFSI or UDPP, these shadows can look pretty when first applied, but that's where the accolades end. Give it 5 hours, but definitely by 10 hours the colors actually seem to change init an ashy, garish kinda look, leaving your eyes & face looking exhausted and worn down. It was difficult to decide to return this, because it always looks so deceptively good when worn at first, but really...pay attention to the long term. And return it if you decide to, preferably exchanging for UD Naked or 15th Anniversary palette...trust me, UD palettes are high quality and worth the price difference!

on 8/27/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first palette purchase ever! I loved it very much until I discovered the Urban Decay Naked palette. However, I still reach for it from time to time. I love all the colors and find all of them wearable with the exception of one (Nude Beach).