Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by age: 19-24
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

I brought this eye shadow palette because I love too faced products. I don't normal wear natural eye shadows colours but I love this palette. There is a book inside the palette with day, classic and fashion which shows you step by step how to create that look with the natural eyes palette. The eye shadow goes on beautifully, lasts all night. I also wear the eye shadow colour push up on its own aswell. This eye shadow palette can be for day & night. The only negative is it is expensive, but it is very good and I feel its worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Its a great palette. I would recommend it. There were some things thay were ehh but you can still work with it.
The shimmery shades were so buttery, creamy, pigmented, and smooth. I give that a two thumbs up. The matte shades or they have some slight shimmer in the eyeshadow but the shimmer disappears when i swatch it so im calling it a matte anyways I find that the matte ones not as pigmented as the shimmer ones. It was a little difficult to blend Those were the dark colors. But the white cream looking one I loved (the matte shade). But you can still work with them. You just have to build it up a lot more. The one shimmer I didnt like was the big one on the bottom left. It was chunky like really. Its almost straight up chunky glitter buts Iits fine as long as you put some glitter glue or fix + on it. I feel like its not long wearing but not short wearing either with a good primer i dont know why but i wore it the whole day one time and it still looked perfect but the next time i did it i needed some touch ups throught my day.
Thats my only complaint about the 3 shades. But I dont really care. As long as you can still work with it.

PROS-
The shadows are creamy.
Pigmentation is the name of the game and this plays ball.
All the colors are really pretty, there isn't one you can't use.
There's a little book that gives you tips.

CONS-
It is pricey.
They do fade even with a good primer.
I would love if it would be more durable, have a brush, and mirror.

on 5/30/2014 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for the new Natural Eyes palette in the tin packaging. I am completely in LOVE with this palette. The colors are absolutely perfect and beautiful for natural but beautiful eyes. The shadows blend together beautifully, the matte shadows are amazing, and the shimmer shadows are amazing.

There are some shadows that are basically identical to shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette...

Silk Teddy = UD Sin
Nudie = UD Naked
Push-Up = UD Toasted
Honey Pot = UD Half Baked

I have to admit though, I tend to grab this palette over the Naked palette for a everyday look because it just seems more easy. The colors are more coordinated in Too Faced's palette.

on 3/13/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Okay, I have both Ud naked and this.
Here are 2 key points that I thought I would share

1. Basics:
UD: what it has: shimmery lid/highlight colors, 2 matte blending browns, black
what it doesn't have: matte highlight

TF: what it has: shimmery and matte highlight/lid colors, matte blending brown,
what it doesn't: black

2. Mids and Darks:
UD: mids: mid tone colors are beautiful (smog, buck and especially toasted are my favorite colors of the palette)
darks: (besides black) quite muddy, not as pigmented, hard to blend

TF: mids: not as good a selection, texture not as good as UD
darks: much better than UD, super pigmented, easy to blend

----
So here's the deal, this is about what you use most.
I use mid tone shades (toasted is my fave eyeshadow every) more often, I need a black and I don't mind using Virgin as a satin finish highlight, so for me, UD is better.

However, if you use a lot of darks and do smokey eyes often, or need many matte colors, I would say TF might work best for you.

Both are lovely, both are worth the price tag, both are travel friendly.
Hope this helps

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I work at Ulta and I got this with my discount and I love it. I use this for a daytime smokey eye & get so many compliments on it! It's a good palette if you like shimmer. One of my favorites for sure.

on 5/29/2013 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this when I was searching for a "Naked" palette alternative. After going back and forth on many brands in Sephora, I decided on this one! I'm glad I did because I use all the browns daily and the lighter colours are great for highlighting. This is my first "high-end" eyeshadow product, and boy - what a difference! I find it be extremely pigmented and long-lasting throughout the day even without primer.

My only problems with this palette are that the middle colours don't get much use and it's very pricy. I would probably not purchase it again, although it seems that it will last a very long time. Next, I will be going for Naked instead.

on 4/25/2013 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hesitated to get it at first because I thought the price was steep considering how small most of the shadows are. After purchasing it, I'm even more convinced that it's not worth the price. Although the pigmentation on all the shadows is phenomenal. the colors are not particularly exciting. I could easily find dupes for most of them in my collection.

The main complaint I have with this palette is amount of glitter and fall out from the middle and bottom shadows, especially nude beach, which has chunks of glitter in it. I mean we're talking GLITTER BOMB. It gets very messy, with tiny glitter particles trickling down to your nose and cheeks. Overall, I would still recommend this for people who like shimmery and neutral shadows, but it didn't quite work for me. I will be returning it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my everyday go-to palette. I always use a flat shadow brush & place a small amount of "Silk Teddy" on the inner corner of my lids to make my eyes look bigger.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have owned this palette for nearly two years and I still love it and I highly recommend it to anyone. Even over the urban decay naked palette.

What I love:
-the layout of the palette makes it easy to use, all the highlighters are on the left, lid colours in the center and dark colours on the right.
-the look cards are a great addition, I tried them and the looks are easy and look good.
-I wanted a matte highlighter, and heaven is a great one
-the highlighters (which you typically use most) are larger
-the colours go well together, without producing muddy looks.
-There isn't a colour that I don't like or use.
-nude beach has large glitters, but doesn't produce as much fallout as most other glitter shadows.
-texture and pigmentation, and easy to build or tone down.
-they blend well, without disappearing.
-they last all day
-the packaging is sleek and sturdy (without the drawer) and also very pretty

so yeah, i have almost no complaints, but there are a few drawbacks
-the value isn't as high as with the urban decay naked palette, you get less shadows and less grams. You also don't get a brush, eyeliner or primer with it (only a little two-day primer sample). The price is lower and it has a decent value, but nothing amazing.
-the lettering on the case rubbs off after a while
-I keep wanting the shadows to be bigger :p

why I like it over the naked palette
-naked doesn't have many light colours
-not much matte colours either
-gunmetal and creep don't go with the rest of the palette
-naked has quite a few colours I just don't use
-the colours easily get muddy when blended
-urban decay's naked is more expensive
(also, the natural eye kit came out before the naked palette:P)

if you have more neutral palettes the too faced natural eye kit can be redundant to have. because the colours aren't extremely unique. But I feel that with it's great lay-out and colour selection within the palette, it's still a nice addition. Even for those who have the naked palette, or the balm nude'tude palette.

I would recommend it to someone who just wants a no fuss palette for day and night. If you are warm toned and like light colours and just want a easy to use palette, this is definitely it.

If you're cool toned, the too faced naked eye kit is a great option, I have that one too and love it. The natural eye kit and the naked eye kit work very well together giving you a lot of colour options.

But if you don't mind not having a matte highlight and you're more into darker, smokier colours and want a black in your palette you're better off with the urban decay naked one or two,