Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product because I love shimmers so much, and the colour range is lovely! This is perfect my kind of everyday look, which usually involves contouring my eyes and putting a shimmer on top. The shadows are very creamy, pigmented and compliment my eyes and skin tone very well. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

on 5/8/2015 10:42:00 AM

A pretty good palette over all, my go-to for a neutral look. I wouldn't call it "natural" or anything, it's certainly not a "no makeup-makeup" palette, but it's nice. The only shade I really feel is odd is the Chocolate Martini shade; I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do with a deep-ish brown with gold shimmer. Maybe good for a brown smokey eye?

All in all, a nice palette, especially since they updated it to the new metal packaging.

This was my first high end eye shadow palette purchase and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to spend $50 on a Naked palette but I wanted good quality and after much research I thought the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit was the best choice for my price point and skill level. The kit has 3 levels of "glam" and I find each one looks beautiful. The shimmery colors are a bit more pigmented than the matte so I tend to prefer them more. I also don't have the problem of fallout that a lot of other reviewers seem to have.

If I could change one thing about this palette however, I would add a brush just because it would make it a more competitive option versus other palettes but its not too big of a deal.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new go to everyday palette! I love it! It has all the neutral colors I look for and the quality is outstanding! I go for drugstore eyeshadows but to me the only ones that are pigmented are wet n wild and they only have a few natural/neutral shadows. I really wanted a nice pigmented good quality eyeshadow palette and this is defiantly it. I like how it includes some matte shades but not too much cause I prefer a shimmer shadow finish better. The only shade that has problems is nude beach, it's mainly just glitter and no color. Other than that the other shades are great. Silk teddy, velvet revolver,and honey pot are some of my faves. I like using silk teddy on the lid, velvet revolver blended in the crease, and then coco puff, eratica, or sexpresso in the outer crease. I get so much use out of this palette and the looks you can create are endless. If you don't mind parting with some money I totally recommend this. It's worth the 36 bucks and that's coming from someone who prefers drugstore makeup.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really, really liked this palette, all the shadows are amazing! What I mainly liked is that the palette's got 9 colors and you really use them, not as frequently, you buy a palette, use 3 or 4 colors and forget about the rest, which remains forever and ever.
The eyeshadows are very nice and longlasting and the palette includes 3 cards with directions, which works perfect for girls who are new on this whole make-up stuff. I would definitely recomend it, the colors are gorgeous, truly versatile and super blendable.
The package is made of very hard cardboard, has no brush or anything to apply. I would recomend to use it among the eyeshadow primer from Too Faced.

on 3/5/2013 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the first Too Faced product I've ever used, and I must say I'm impressed!

The quality of the shades is top notch, they're so buttery and easy to apply.
The color selection is nice too, although I feel as though 'silk teddy' and 'nude beach' are almost repeats of eachother, they're awfully similar.
The only shade I'm not overly impressed with is 'heaven', it's not very pigmented, but the color and consistency is so nice I'm willing to overlook it, it's actually become my 'blending' shade, so at least I could find a positive use for it.

Although the packaging is cute, I feel as though it could have been slightly more compact, it's not very travel friendly.

All in all, amazing value for money palette with the kind of shades that are really trending right now, A+!

So far it is amazing!!!! I don't usually get high end eyeshadows but this product just is outstanding... No creasing, beautiful colors, i am so impressed with this. I am a diver and when i have this on my eyes, it is like literally water based! stays on all day and is just the best pallete.. the price is kind of expensive but to me it is worth the money, i love it, especially Silk Teddy... the only thing i dont like about the pallete is the color Nude Beach, not a big fan of glittery eyeshadows but other than that it works great! If you have $36 buy it! you will not regret it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

My favorite eyeshadow palette so far! The colors harmoniously work together in a way that highlights warm undertones. The colors are strong and last for a long time; although they wash off very easily. (Which is good I guess).

on 8/30/2012 9:55:00 PM

i love this palette! its my first high end palette that i ever bought! i got it exactly a year ago and i have loved it since! the colors have great payoff, you just have to watch out for the "fashion" colors [at the bottom of the palette] just beware of the glitter fallout haha other than that i love it! i use it for school everyday specifically [silk teddy, heaven, sexpresso, and velvet revolver]i love that it has matte [1st row] shimmery [middle row] and full on glittery shades [last row]

its pricey but i think it is worth it, it even comes with cards if you arent sure how to come up with a look!

i would buy it again, though id save for it a bit of course!

I love this palette. The shadows are all beautiful, and the textures are to die for! Super easy to blend. Some of my favorites are Silk Teddy, Honey Pot, and Velvet Revolver!