44%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This was a surprise find, and a happy one. Not as heavy as my other favorites Clinique BB and CC, but very flattering and most effective. True, the coverage isn’t as good as a heavier weight would give, but the effect is very natural and it goes on easily. It doesn’t irritate my rosacea-prone skin, and that’s the best of all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

I didn't expect to love this! It's denser than a normal tinted moisturizer so it feels like a light foundation. I have this in fair/light. It covers nicely. I use ELF's translucent face powder over it to set since I have oily skin. No complaints, no breakouts. The coverage is minimal and non-cakey. I recommend this if you're happy with your skin but just want to cover some redness and look fresh.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

3 years ago

I have mixed feelings on this product - If you have a decent bit of imperfections to cover up, you wont want this. The coverage is more ideal for redness, in my opinion. It looks and feels really greasy and moves around a lot. Doesn't cover pores. More ideal for Summer as a sunscreen with coverage or in the winter when you just want a little coverage. I feel that a product with less coverage should cost less.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I am a "mature" woman and usually don't wear makeup base every day. I prefer something lighter, but that does conceal any redness, etc... (not miracles tho) and I have been trying the BB's and the CC's, tinted moisturizers and had not tried this until last week. I love the container with pump. For me, this conceals enough, but not made up looking. It's not a heavy coverage. But i tell ya what, it gives some glow !!! I love it. Lots of makeups don't leave a glow with them, either matte, or other. You can build it, if you want to take the time, I don't. But I did notice that it's not meshing with my face moisturizer, dunno why. Guess one is water, and other is oil based. next time, i'll not put moisturizer first. I've used a few other types of this kinda thing, Almay---but they've CHANGED the pkg now, and i think their formula too, b/c i didn't like it. It used to have a little glow in it too, even got commented on how nice it looked on me once, but hence why i started trying others. Also tried Organic Wear BB cream, and it was ok, but pretty sheer. So, as I'm typing.... Aveeno has made me smile. Will update, if i find anything else that out does this one. :-)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Yuck! I wanted to like this, after all the great reviews...did not & returned it today. While the color (med) was a fairly good match, once I applied the product, it immediately balled up, took residence in every pore, even those I did not know existed & rested on those dry flakey patches! I did apply this over my regular moisturizer due to dry skin, patches. On to the next TM....

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

The product I purchased was actually Positively Radiant CC Cream, but I couldn't find any other reviews for that on MUA. Anyways, they are probably the same product. This crap was horrible! It was hard to blend and looked very patchy in the end. The coverage was so uneven. It was way too sparkly and greasy.Too much fragrance for a product that claims to be for sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone, EVER. In the trash it went.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I have never tried a tinted moisturizer before so I was quite excited to try out this product. I don't wear foundation so I was hoping that it would provide a very sheer coverage. Unfortunately, the product only comes in two different colors and since I am very fair skinned, I feared it would be too dark. Against my better judgement I decided to give it a chance and I was correct in thinking that it would be too dark. I'm disappointed that it doesn't match and even more disappointed that I want be able to get my money back. Therefore, I feel that I can't accurately review this product because I really did not experience it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

This product I really dispose- orange on the skin, broke me out in less than 2 hours and has glitter in it. Totally useless and waste of money.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

2.0

6 years ago

This tinted moisturizer has a very unnatural orange hue to it, way too many sparkles, and zero lasting power. Not to mention it broke me out horribly. It really is a shame because I've had luck with a few products from the Positively Radiant line. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they're a fan of the orange look.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

It works fine but I'm sure there are much better tinted moisturizers. Some product dries and comes out hard but that's not too big of a deal. It feels kind of heavy and greasy when applied but once it settles into your skin, you don't feel it! It sucks there's not too broad a color choice but I have light-fair and because it's so sheer, it doesn't really matter much. I probably will use it this summer until I run out. It also hasn't broken me out so we'll see!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18