MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

4.6

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

on 6/23/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great product! I was lucky enough to get this in a swap. Nice, pleasant honey scent. Great for anywhere you need to be moisturized. I really like the sleek packaging and the honey comb imprint on top.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i love love love this product! it is not vasaline!! i've used vasiline and its never worked like this!
i dont know where i am gonna get anymore! i have used it since it came out and my heels and cuticals have never never never looked like this! i even use it under my eyes when they feel dry...
i want to get some more!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Well...it's a good product, and I really enjoy the scent, but I think other products will definitely suffice. Honestly it's more like a scented vaseline. It's very versatile, you can use it wherever your skin needs some extra moisture, but if you are on a budget (like most people during a recession) I'd suggest looking for other product's similar to this..Beside's, I think it's discountinued?.....

I love this product. This can literally be used ANYWHERE! I really like to use this for my lips, my cuticles, and my feet where it gets really dry. Nothing moisturizes my skin as well as this thing! This skin salve also absorbs extremely well into the skin, leaving no sticky feeling like Vaseline.

I also like the fact that it tastes kind of like honeys. Since I use this as a lip treatment, I've noticed that it tastes sweet which is a plus! This is such a great lip treatment since it lasts AND it actually improves lip condition. I like to put this on before I sleep and I would wake up to soft lips that wont even need lip balm during the day.

Overall an excellent product and definitely purchase this if you still can!

on 9/9/2009 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this salve. I have dry hands and use this as a night moisturizer on my hands and my hands are moisturized the next day. It's great for my cuticles too. I don't wear it during the day because I'm constanting washing my hands and I think it would just be a waste to wear during the day. It is a bit pricey but worth the money. The scent is not overpowering. Too bad this is not in the permanent line. Would definitely repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools