MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

4.8

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

on 4/24/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So good I had to write a review. I love this stuff. I found it (not that I was looking for it) in a CCO near my house last week. I tried it on in the store and just looked around while letting it set on my lips. I WAS SOLD! My lips were soooo soft and moisturized. I've been have issues with finding something that keeps my lips soft and succulent. This is definitely my holy grail. I will be repurchasing even though I don't think I will be running out anytime soon as a little goes a long way.

on 4/8/2010 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have had a BNIB Skin Salve sitting around since the collection launch - I never really thought about it until the other day, when I was going to put it up for swap. I decided to check out some of the reviews and what do you know, I was intrigued, so I dug out a sample jar I was given of it instead of busting into the big one right away.

Surprisingly, I had never thought about using it on my lips as so many reviewers suggest. It is amazing! I have been using it on my lips and cuticles for the past 2 days with great results. It feels substantial yet not sticky on my lips, leaves them feeling wonderful and I even love the honey taste.

I am sure my little sample jar will last me quite a while, and the big tin is huge. Considering how long a tin of this will last, I would say it is absolutely worth the price. If MAC ever decides to bring this back, I am sure I would pick up another one!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

So I went to my MAC counter to look at the Liberty Of London stuffies and as I was about to purchase my pretty new lipglass I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a black tub with an orangeish honeycomb pattern on top. I went to look at it and fell in love with it. It felt amazing on my lips and it smelled fantastic. I only wish it were cheaper but honestly its HUGE so I definitely think t is worth it. Thinking I will go buy a backup and just keep it in my medicine cabinet incase I ever run out. One application of this stuff and I was SOLD!

on 1/25/2010 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Great smelling salve for the drier areas-hands,lips,cuticles,etc. I missed out during the collection launch,HOWEVER I was able to get one at CCO-not sure if they all have it in stock,but it is worth a try.

on 9/9/2009 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this salve. I have dry hands and use this as a night moisturizer on my hands and my hands are moisturized the next day. It's great for my cuticles too. I don't wear it during the day because I'm constanting washing my hands and I think it would just be a waste to wear during the day. It is a bit pricey but worth the money. The scent is not overpowering. Too bad this is not in the permanent line. Would definitely repurchase.

on 8/23/2009 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm the type of girl that has VERY chaped lips and the mac naked honey skin salve is GREAT for my lips. My lips can be very chaped I just put it on and my lips become smothe after a few minutes, and beast thing is it fells good when I put it on my lips and the smell OMG it smells like real honey love it I recommend it!!!!!!!!! If I had to get rid of all my makeup (god forbied) and just keep one this product is staying

Popular Misc Beauty Tools