MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.7

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

on 5/6/2011 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Found at a CCO and thought I'd give it a try. Very good produce. I use it on my extremely dry cracked lips. I put it on at night and my lips feels great the next day. I also use it on my elbows and it work great. It is a little thick so I would not recommend it to use over lipstick. lip gloss. I would repurchase but I think I have enough to last a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OMG!!! okay i have to calm down lol. I love this stuff!!! i love honey scented things and this one smells great, imo. I use this salve for everything, including applying to my lips before bedtime, and applying it to my cuticles to keep my nails healthy. I've also been using this all winter long when my hands feel dry and chapped. It's also soften up my elbows, and knees which are always perma-dry areas for me. I love it. It's a pretty good sized tub which will last me forever since you only need a little bit .

on 2/28/2010 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Not the best packaging for sanitary reasons, but again, I only use with clean fingers so no biggie. Besides, this stuff is pretty thick so I don't know how else they could have packaged it. Anyway, this stuff is great! It is pricey, but it is a good quantity. I use it on my lips, face, hands, dry spots anywhere on the body, you name it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools