MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.8

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

I was lucky enough to FINALLY get my hands on this in a swap recently. I've been using it on my lips, since it's the main dry spot on my body, and it is a nice moisturizer for my lips. Softens them well and keeps them rather hydrated. I'm not a HUGE fan of the scent....thought I would be, but it doesn't smell like honey as much as I thought it would....smells more like jasmine, flowers....reminds me more of LUSH's Flying Fox shower gel (scent wise). I like the CO Bigelow Apple Rose Salve MUCH better...and for the price, I bought 3 of the Apple ones from B&BW for $2 each....I like the Naked Honey Skin Salve, but I won't repurchase it or swap for it again...I think this tin will last me forever!!

im not a huge fan of lip stuff because i am always drinking & smoking so lip products just wear off. since its winter my lips are always really dry. i love having soft lips so i exfoliate then apply a thin layer of this and let it soak in. even when i wipe naked honey off my lips still feel really smooth. i love the smell also. it has a slight hint of sweet honey. it was expensive but you get a lot in the tin. if it wasnt le i would prob buy again

I bought this a long time ago! I have a nice sized dent in this because i use it so much. I either apply this before i go to bed, or apply a thin layer of this before my lipstick. It smells so good! Its cute to carry around also. Its more of a summer lipbalm since it does smell really sweet, but it doesnt really smell like honey. I wish this wasnt LE, and i wish it was cheaper, but i always find new stuff. i want to try korres lip butter next!

I love this so much. It smells really sweet like honey & it makes my lips so smooth! It's perfect for when I don't want to apply lipstick and want something light on my lips. It taste good also [: The tin is super cute with the honeycomb on it.

This reminds me of Spring with the honey scent. I adore this so much. It makes my lips really smooth and moisturized. It's expensive for a lipbalm, but this will last me months since you do not need to use much. The honeycombs on the lid are very cute also. I wish this wasn't LE or I would repurchase.

I am seriously in love with this stuff! It smells SO good, the packaging is cute. It also makes my lips glossy and moisturized. I put it on a patch of dry skin, and it soaked it right up and felt smooth! It was expensive, but theres so much in the jar. I am really really sad this is LE. If you can find this, stock up! It's PERFECT for Summer!

on 1/25/2010 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Great smelling salve for the drier areas-hands,lips,cuticles,etc. I missed out during the collection launch,HOWEVER I was able to get one at CCO-not sure if they all have it in stock,but it is worth a try.

on 10/4/2009 10:31:00 AM

My MAC counter still had one of these left, so I snatched it up as quick as I could! This. Is. Ama. zing. Period. Smells like sweet honeysuckle, tastes like honey, feels sooo soft on your lips, and you can use it anywhere! I love this so much! All my friends love it too and were totally bummed out when I told them I got the last one. If you can still get this some how, please do! The hype is true about this product!

on 9/27/2009 4:17:00 PM

I am SO glad I picked this salve up when the Naked Honey collection came out! It is super moisturizing without being greasy- which to me Vaseline can be a little greasy. I use this almost every night before I go to bed on my lips, hands, and elbows. My skin always feels super soft in the morning. MAC should make this salve permanent! Also, the scent is light, but noticeable and pleasant- not too much at all.

on 9/14/2009 7:48:00 PM

Love at first sight! I tell you. Its a wonder product. You need this! :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools