MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

on 5/6/2011 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Found at a CCO and thought I'd give it a try. Very good produce. I use it on my extremely dry cracked lips. I put it on at night and my lips feels great the next day. I also use it on my elbows and it work great. It is a little thick so I would not recommend it to use over lipstick. lip gloss. I would repurchase but I think I have enough to last a long time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

all i have to say is wow!
i got this today from my CCO as someone on Specktra alerted me that my local one FINALLY got some new stuff in ^.^
it cost $15 for me and it is soooooooooooo worth it for the amount of product you get :)

it gets your lips moisturized for as long as u want it and smells greatt

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say, I wasn't too fond of this product when it first launched. I disliked the smell and thought it was too greasy. Of course after they all sold out a video on youtube sold me on it. I had to try it. Luckily I was able to swap for it and have been using it non-stop this winter. The youtuber that convinced me to buy it said that she used this for everything from her cuticles to her elbows to her nose when she's sick. Well just my luck I've been sick twice this winter and reached for this right away. I have to say, no other product has been so successful in soothing my rough nose (from using so much kleenex). My colds are always horrible and they always consist of at least a week of blowing my nose constantly so as you can imagine it gets very red and sometimes even peels. I started putting the honey salve on right away before I go to bed (and sometimes even during the day) and when I wake up the redness and dryness is suddenly gone! This stuff is like magic! I started to use it for my cuticles (it's also great for them) and as lipbalm. Now the only qualm I have is that as lipbalm it doesn't last very long on me at least. I've used Rosebud Salve for eons which works magic on my lips and unfortunately the honey salve didn't do what the Rosebud Salve does for my lips but it still works good. So now my honey salve is my go-to when I'm sick or when I just want to smell that nice honey scent (I've grown surprisingly fond of the smell). The packaging is cute w/ the beehive look and to my surprise this isn't as greasy as I thought it was going to be. I'm sad that this is LE but really I can't see myself running out of it anytime soon. It looks to be twice the size of the Rosebud salve and I've had the same one for years. Good job MAC.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools