MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

No Image

4.6

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

on 2/24/2014 11:58:00 PM

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've had it for a couple of years now and I still love it. I only use it on my lips at night time. The next morning, my cracked lips are plumped again. I usually use my lush mint julep scrub if there is a lot of dead skin. Unfortunately, Mac no longer carries this in their stores. I don't know if this product but I can probably get a couple of more years out of this. Nothing compares to this - I've tried vaseline, and Smith's Rose Salve.

on 6/28/2011 10:21:00 PM

So lucky that I found this at a CCO... I had never even been tempted by a product like this until I tried Smith's Rosebud Salve and fell in love. This one it even better than Smiths because of the smell and huge amount that is in the tin... actually that is my only gripe with this product, I think there is TOO much in the tin... I feel like it's going to go off before I even get half way through.... and I am loath to throw this out without finishing all the lovely goo.
Anyway, great for dry hands and cuticles and a dream on the lips especially at night. This has replaced my MAC lip conditioner.

on 4/24/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So good I had to write a review. I love this stuff. I found it (not that I was looking for it) in a CCO near my house last week. I tried it on in the store and just looked around while letting it set on my lips. I WAS SOLD! My lips were soooo soft and moisturized. I've been have issues with finding something that keeps my lips soft and succulent. This is definitely my holy grail. I will be repurchasing even though I don't think I will be running out anytime soon as a little goes a long way.

im not a huge fan of lip stuff because i am always drinking & smoking so lip products just wear off. since its winter my lips are always really dry. i love having soft lips so i exfoliate then apply a thin layer of this and let it soak in. even when i wipe naked honey off my lips still feel really smooth. i love the smell also. it has a slight hint of sweet honey. it was expensive but you get a lot in the tin. if it wasnt le i would prob buy again

on 6/23/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great product! I was lucky enough to get this in a swap. Nice, pleasant honey scent. Great for anywhere you need to be moisturized. I really like the sleek packaging and the honey comb imprint on top.

I bought this a long time ago! I have a nice sized dent in this because i use it so much. I either apply this before i go to bed, or apply a thin layer of this before my lipstick. It smells so good! Its cute to carry around also. Its more of a summer lipbalm since it does smell really sweet, but it doesnt really smell like honey. I wish this wasnt LE, and i wish it was cheaper, but i always find new stuff. i want to try korres lip butter next!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in December since my MAC counter still had some left. I was going to save it for Summer, but i loved the smell so much that i started using it about 2 weeks ago. It is amazing! It makes my lips super smooth, plus it tastes good! It makes my lips really glossy, so i dont even need to use any other lip products. It's perfect for a lazy day when you just want to get up and sit outside. I really wish this wasnt LE because i want to buy this over & over again! Kind of expensive, but the tub is huge

on 4/8/2010 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have had a BNIB Skin Salve sitting around since the collection launch - I never really thought about it until the other day, when I was going to put it up for swap. I decided to check out some of the reviews and what do you know, I was intrigued, so I dug out a sample jar I was given of it instead of busting into the big one right away.

Surprisingly, I had never thought about using it on my lips as so many reviewers suggest. It is amazing! I have been using it on my lips and cuticles for the past 2 days with great results. It feels substantial yet not sticky on my lips, leaves them feeling wonderful and I even love the honey taste.

I am sure my little sample jar will last me quite a while, and the big tin is huge. Considering how long a tin of this will last, I would say it is absolutely worth the price. If MAC ever decides to bring this back, I am sure I would pick up another one!

I love this so much. It smells really sweet like honey & it makes my lips so smooth! It's perfect for when I don't want to apply lipstick and want something light on my lips. It taste good also [: The tin is super cute with the honeycomb on it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is amazinnnnng. I love the honey smell, it leaves your lips super soft. I wish Mac made this apart of their regular line. The packaging is super cute too.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools