MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.7

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

on 2/21/2010 4:56:00 PM

Not sure why it took me so long to review this, I love it!
I have used it EVERY DAY since I purchased it. I use it on my lips when I go to bed and it has taken care of my chapped lips. Wish they would have a permanent item like this. I could take or leave the honey scent.

on 1/25/2010 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Great smelling salve for the drier areas-hands,lips,cuticles,etc. I missed out during the collection launch,HOWEVER I was able to get one at CCO-not sure if they all have it in stock,but it is worth a try.

on 9/9/2009 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this salve. I have dry hands and use this as a night moisturizer on my hands and my hands are moisturized the next day. It's great for my cuticles too. I don't wear it during the day because I'm constanting washing my hands and I think it would just be a waste to wear during the day. It is a bit pricey but worth the money. The scent is not overpowering. Too bad this is not in the permanent line. Would definitely repurchase.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools