MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

4.9

PETROLATUM [] HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL [] CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL [] TOCOPHEROL [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUS EXTRACT [] CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D’ABEILLE [] SACCHARIN [] POLYDECENE [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] HEXYL CINNAMAL [] BENZYL ALCOHOL [] LIMONENE [] ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE [] LINALOOL [] HYDROXYCITRONELLAL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] RED 6 (CI 15850) [] YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)

I love Mac, but I never go for any skin care type stuff (besides Fix +) and this. It was about $18, and I guess it's a decent price for the amount you get. I've had it since it came out and I still have about half left. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the price and I could find a cheaper salve from Bath & Body Works. I used to love the scent, which is obviously honey but now it just annoys me. I always keep it by my bedside table. I always put some on my cuticles and all over my hands, sometimes on my feet since they are always chapped. It moisturizes my cuticles and feet really nicely, better than any lotion could. It's thick and perfect for the winter time! I will at times use it on my lips, only if I don't have a good lip balm at the time; even though I cannot stand the scent. Overall, I like it but I would reccommend getting the cheaper one from B&BW that I mentioned. :)

im not a huge fan of lip stuff because i am always drinking & smoking so lip products just wear off. since its winter my lips are always really dry. i love having soft lips so i exfoliate then apply a thin layer of this and let it soak in. even when i wipe naked honey off my lips still feel really smooth. i love the smell also. it has a slight hint of sweet honey. it was expensive but you get a lot in the tin. if it wasnt le i would prob buy again

I bought this a long time ago! I have a nice sized dent in this because i use it so much. I either apply this before i go to bed, or apply a thin layer of this before my lipstick. It smells so good! Its cute to carry around also. Its more of a summer lipbalm since it does smell really sweet, but it doesnt really smell like honey. I wish this wasnt LE, and i wish it was cheaper, but i always find new stuff. i want to try korres lip butter next!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in December since my MAC counter still had some left. I was going to save it for Summer, but i loved the smell so much that i started using it about 2 weeks ago. It is amazing! It makes my lips super smooth, plus it tastes good! It makes my lips really glossy, so i dont even need to use any other lip products. It's perfect for a lazy day when you just want to get up and sit outside. I really wish this wasnt LE because i want to buy this over & over again! Kind of expensive, but the tub is huge

I love this so much. It smells really sweet like honey & it makes my lips so smooth! It's perfect for when I don't want to apply lipstick and want something light on my lips. It taste good also [: The tin is super cute with the honeycomb on it.

This reminds me of Spring with the honey scent. I adore this so much. It makes my lips really smooth and moisturized. It's expensive for a lipbalm, but this will last me months since you do not need to use much. The honeycombs on the lid are very cute also. I wish this wasn't LE or I would repurchase.

I am seriously in love with this stuff! It smells SO good, the packaging is cute. It also makes my lips glossy and moisturized. I put it on a patch of dry skin, and it soaked it right up and felt smooth! It was expensive, but theres so much in the jar. I am really really sad this is LE. If you can find this, stock up! It's PERFECT for Summer!

I love this! I use it everyday, everywhere :) It smells amazing and moisturizes so well! The only down side is that it is limited edition :(

on 10/4/2009 10:31:00 AM

My MAC counter still had one of these left, so I snatched it up as quick as I could! This. Is. Ama. zing. Period. Smells like sweet honeysuckle, tastes like honey, feels sooo soft on your lips, and you can use it anywhere! I love this so much! All my friends love it too and were totally bummed out when I told them I got the last one. If you can still get this some how, please do! The hype is true about this product!

I love this product. This can literally be used ANYWHERE! I really like to use this for my lips, my cuticles, and my feet where it gets really dry. Nothing moisturizes my skin as well as this thing! This skin salve also absorbs extremely well into the skin, leaving no sticky feeling like Vaseline.

I also like the fact that it tastes kind of like honeys. Since I use this as a lip treatment, I've noticed that it tastes sweet which is a plus! This is such a great lip treatment since it lasts AND it actually improves lip condition. I like to put this on before I sleep and I would wake up to soft lips that wont even need lip balm during the day.

Overall an excellent product and definitely purchase this if you still can!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools