Savvy by DB - pressed powder

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I’ve repurchased this several times. It’s cheap and offers light, natural coverage. I’m fair so the lightest shade works really well for me. It’s good with oil control. So much so that as my skin gets a bit drier with age, I do find that I need to make sure I moisturise enough beforehand. I apply with a flocked sponge I got from Alima years ago. I just pat it on. It looks powdery at first but it settles into a really natural look. Unlike many liquid foundations I’ve tried, this does not oxidize and does not cling to flakes. This is a great product!

I'm amazed, this product matches my skin tone so perfectly and it only cost me like $6! It's really light, doesn't stay on ALL day but long enough, will definitely buy again

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MY LIFE! Very affordable price, very versatile product can be used for practically everything. In summer I use it as a full faced powder and in winter a contour colour. Perfect product

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I seriously cannot live without this powder. The colour I use is so nice and yellow which I love!! It's so cheap as well. 10/10

I'm reviewing about Savvy Mineral compact. Silky soft powder gives matte/ flawless finish..Good for using on top of foundation than use as a foundation itself. Decent product. I used sephora mineral compact before but i switched to this as this is more mattifying my skin. With the price, you cant go wrong.

I bought this product in 'soft tan'. I like it because it has yellow undertones which are quite hard to find! I apply this on top of my foundation in a contouring manner. It adds depth instead of it being washed out by my foundation. I looooooove this pressed powder. Also I don't mind if its a bit dark for me, i just wouldn't use it as an all over face powder.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder, haven't noticed any of the oxidising problems as mentioned before. I don't use a foundation and just use this to slightly even my skin tone, and eliminate a bit of shine. My skin is pretty good so I don't use very much. And for the price it is, I think it's a great product. Would definitely purchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although the colour range has realistic skin colours, after applying it and waiting a couple of minutes, the powder oxidises and turns very orange on your face; the intensity will vary depending on the lightness of the shade: it could even be a friggin 2 to 3 shades darker.
Dont rely on the testers to determine whether or not the shade is the right one for you. Its not until youve brought it, completely smothered the thing on & waited a couple of minutes that you realize you've turned into an oompa loompa.

However, the $AU6 powder does feel smooth and velvety. (It feels just like Maybellines Dream Matte powder).