Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.5

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80,Acetamide Mea, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Triticum Vulgare, Simmondsia Chinensis, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Polyimide-1, Glycerin, Disodium Edta,Benzophenone-4, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 4/16/2014 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

LOVE THIS LINE! I wish I would have tried this sooner. I've tried so many products for volume with pro's and con's for each but Oscar Blandi is all pros! Love the results- real volume, shine and a healthy look and feel. I have very fine, thinning hair and this is the first and ONLY shampoo and conditioner that have plumped my hair enough to not let my scalp show through so much. I'm a professional stylist so have access to alot of products, and I've tried pretty much every one of them for volume with results nowhere near what I get with OB. They are a must try for anyone that is looking for more volume and shine without drying your hair out!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this Shampoo when I was on a hunt for a paraben and sulfate free shampoo. Previous ones I have purchased (Organix, Alterna), were either not efficient or just way too expensive to justify (respectively). However, this shampoo fits the bill based on these two categories. This has a strong lemon scent which I absolutely adore, but others might be sensitive to it. I have to shampoo with it twice because I have waist length hair which is very thick as well. The first time I don't get any lather. But the second time around is when I can feel the deep clean. My hair feels as if I have used a clarifying shampoo. It just feels that light and voluminous. Definitely recommend it. I found it at my local TJ Maxx for $8 USD. So check it out there first if possible.