Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

1 review

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80,Acetamide Mea, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Triticum Vulgare, Simmondsia Chinensis, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Polyimide-1, Glycerin, Disodium Edta,Benzophenone-4, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I moved and packed all my stuff away. I recently found this and the matching cond. I used it last night and OMG! I couldn't remember if I like this or not AND this stuff is awesome!!! :) ...ok, the scent is a little strong (very lemony) and I didn't get much volume from this but I love how this is sulfate + paraben free and it's super gentle plus the cond. freakin rocks! I lost hardly any hair in the shower, which is a first and detangling was a dream. Anyone who has baby fine wavy hair knows how much of a nightmare detangling is :/. For now this is my HG :) Today my hair is so soft it's sick. You need to try this!!