Oscar Blandi Pronto Wet Instant Volumizing Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

1 review

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Polysorbate 80,Acetamide Mea, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Triticum Vulgare, Simmondsia Chinensis, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Polyimide-1, Glycerin, Disodium Edta,Benzophenone-4, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 7/15/2009 9:35:00 PM

I picked this up as a set that was offered on QVC recently. I love the dry shampoo (which was included in the set). I had been wanting to try the s&c after reading reviews on it. After some issues with QVC in getting the correct item it arrived. The scent is exactly like the dry shampoo. Which I don't love but I can handle. And it does linger through the day. So if you are not a fan of that lemon scent then pass on this!
But I have to say I do like this shampoo. It is sulfate free. My hair does not feel stripped when I use it. It doesn't give me a ton of volume but also doesn't weigh it down. One thing I notice that my hair does stay straighter when I use it. Not sure why but I do love that! My hair is super soft to.
If you can get a sample. It is a really nice shampoo (the conditioner rocks to )
Ingredients: