MAC Mineral Skinfinish-Sunny By Nature

MAC Mineral Skinfinish-Sunny By Nature

4.4

on 7/10/2016 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this, it's got just the right amount of glow to it as a bronzer / blush. I have So Ceylon as my other MSF and I find that I use this a little bit more since it's a tad lighter.

on 10/9/2012 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is so amazing. I bought it last week and I basically just wanted a light powder to put on my face to even out my skintone. I wanted it to look as if I didnt have makeup on, and thats what it does! Its SOO light, feels and looks like you have nothing on. And it has a glow that does not makes your face look oily. Blends very nice on skintone
I bought the wrong colour at first, and only after trying it on at home did I notice it was darker on my skintone. But when I called the MAC store, they said I could bring it in and exchange it even though I used it:) because they send it back to the company.
I recommend for anyone looking for light coverage on their skin! however if you have more visibile imperfections/scars, I would stick to their liquid foundations

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/22/2011 3:57:00 PM

I've spent the last few months obsessing over bright, pigmented blushes. Just this morning in a big rush to leave the house (but not enough of a rush to not put any makeup on at all) I skipped the blush and pulled out my Sunny By Nature from my stash and did some quick contouring around my cheekbones. I forgot how gorgeous this orangey-bronzey MSF is. It gives a really nice polished glow that is not over-the-top.

I've had this MSF for 1.5 years and still have plenty to go. This is one of the few products that I own that I would repurchase if I ever ran out, but unfortunately it was l/e so if I ever so run out, the search with begin for another bronzer (with really big shoes to fill).

on 1/24/2011 9:14:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG highlighter and bronzer, I use this almost everyday on the upper part of my cheeks with the 109 or on top of my blush with the 129, it gives "life" to my face and it looks like a natural glow from within. I also own so ceylon which I find way too dark and unnatural for my skin tone, cheeky bronze is also nice and subtle but nothing gives me this "special" result as sunny by nature. Im nc 20-25 for reference.

on 11/16/2010 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love MSF but the bronzing ones are terrible for medium to pale skin. They get blotchy and "pill" (overlapping and building up with a mixture of skin oil and other product) and it looks TERRIBLE. Others, like Warm Blend, are beautiful on dark skin tones as a highlight. Not a good bronzer, will never repurchase a bronze MSF because the one I have in my kit will be plenty.

on 9/30/2010 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will stick to this one very long time :)
at store, among skinfinish mineralize product, i tried almost every color to find perfect color match for my face. and it was sunny by nature. :)
i really like this one, i use this for contouring my face.

I give 4 luppies instead of 5, cause this has darkening effect,so I apply very small amount not to make my face looking tone down after a day

This msf with give you the perfect sunkissed glow if you use a light hand. It's fucking pretty. Foreal. It's like a peachy bronzy color. To bad it was limited edition. I didn't even know it was when I bought it.

on 8/2/2010 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I found this at my local CCO and I am in love!! I almost passed this by because I own numerous other bronzers and MSFs'. But, I don't have another one like this. It fives my face the perfect glow! No glitter....just glow. I have worn it everyday for a week!

on 7/10/2010 11:11:00 AM

LOVE THIS! At first I was kind of scared of it after reading all of the reviews on here, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I am so glad I did! I use this on the apples of my cheeks and blend up to my temples for a sun-kissed look. You have to use a veryyy light hand with this or else you'll look like an oompa loompa.(For reference, I'm an NC40) This is an HG product for me!

This is honestly just OKAY.... First of all you need to already have somewhat of a tan otherwise it's way to orange/red. What I do is blend it with my MAC Prep+Prime after putting on my foundation & it tones it down some. You have to be careful with bronzers... if you are fair skinned I don't suggest this one.

Popular Blush Products