E.L.F. Mini Eyelash Curler

E.L.F. Studio Mini Eyelash Curlerelf mini curler & normal sized douglas curler

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Junk.
I thought it was a little hard to use. It crimped my lashes instead of curling and it also separated my lashes from the rest not giving them a uniform look. I thought this was just a stupid piece of junk lol
Oh well I tried.

on 1/15/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my holy grail eyelash curler. I don't know about you but for my Asian eyes, most eyelash curlers don't even fit and can't catch all my lashes. And even the ones they could catch they don't curl my lashes well. The lashes never stayed up for long. It was so useless I didn't even bother curling my lashes, until I found this! It catches every one of my eyelashes, and due to it's half-size it doesn't even have to fit my eye curve. And it does the curling job so well that sometimes I just curl my lashes and don't bother with mascara. IT'S THE BEST.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/1/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This eyelash curler sucks. I have long, straight lashes and this just doesn't deliver. Maybe it's because my lashes aren't dense enough? I don't know, but this is going in the garbage.

on 3/25/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It ended up crimping my lashes together and not reaching those hard to get lashes. :/

I like this mini eyelash curler!! Love to use it to curl the end of the lashes. Most normal eyelashes don't curl the ends well enough. But these E.L.F mini eyelash curler does an amazing job it actually curl way better, makes my lashes look longer and volumed. Its abit hard to use at first the eyelash curler is a little straight and abit tricky to hold it steady, overall this product is inexpensive.

on 1/19/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm not sure why this product would have any bad reviews. This mini eyelash curler is like magic for me because it makes my eyelashes stick straight up, making them appear much longer. Use this with some volume and lengthening mascara for that (fake eyelash look). I'm so glad I found this eyelash curler!!!

Check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this product is great in concept! A mini eyelash curler is great for adding extra curls to hard to reach lashes! I bought it to add more curls to lashes in the outer corner of my eyes for a more flirtatious look.

But this product is a bit clumsy, it does "bend" lashes more than curling them. Also it's a bit hard to use, because it's not spring-loaded, the curling action can feel a bit clumsy. Also it was harder than I initially thought to have control over which section I want to curl..

Overall, it's pretty cheap, I would say try it, it might work well for you!

on 10/21/2010 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this eyelash curler! I have never been able to curl my lashes with traditional eyelash curlers, so much so that I always thought they were just a gimmick. I guess my eyes are shaped funny, plus I have super straight lashes. Anyways, this product does the trick. It curls my lashes and makes them look girly now even with minimal mascara. It does take some practice to get the hang of it, but for me it's well worth the trouble.

Once you get the hang of using this, you'll love it! It's able to curl every lash, being how small it is, and the rubber pad quality is great (included is also a refill, if anyone's curious). I've been using mine daily for almost a year now, and I'm loving it! It also holds the curl very well, though I suspect this may vary depending on the person, as some people have thicker, coarse lashes that resist curl.

Overall, great! But just remember, the first few times may require some practice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this lash curler. The mini is perfect for me. I have curly eyelashes, you might think that's so awesome, but no. They only curl on the outer edge of my eye, they curl so much they they actually touch my lid. It's annoying, especially because the rest of my eye lashes are stick straight. I have a pic of this in my profile, if you want to see what I'm talking about. A regular size curler doesn't work for me, the curly lashes at the outer edge of my eye don't need anymore curling and they don't go into the curler right so they end up all weirdly bent.
So I use this curler on the straight eye lashes, it's perfect. I can get my lashes to at least all curl, so they kind of match, yay!

Popular Eyes Products