MAC Cosmetics Eccentricity Mineral Eyeshadow Quad

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Cosmetics Eccentricity Mineral Eyeshadow Quad

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If I could repurchase this I would. These colors are so nice together. They arent the MOST pigmented, but I think that is why I like this. Its super easy. Just pop it in your makeup bag for travel. It is SO nice to not have to bring a big bulky palette. This takes up little to no room and all the colors work so well together. It isnt what you see is what you get, but I was pleasantly suprised.

I think this eyeshadow quad is just OK. I use the light brown and the darker purple a lot but haven't touched the gold. really. Colour pay off is Ok, not the best, but it works better when I use a sponge brush. Nothing too exciting about this quad. I prefer their regular eyeshadow over their mineral ones.

on 7/31/2009 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

surprisingly....im not a fan
i thought i would be...i really did
the dark purple and taupe-ish colour were nice
the gold was overly shiny. i dont know how the heck anyone can use that colour.

also i found that the color payoff wasnt that great and i wasnt a fan of the texture. i have the play on plums mineralize eyeshadow which i LOVE so its not that i dont understand how mineralize eyeshadows work

going to return this one and get something else....

overall it's not horrible but i would rather spend the money on something i really want to use

Great colors! My favorite quad in Color Craft collection. The dark and light purple are sooo pretty and quite vibrant. They last very long on my lids with a base. The bronze and gold are quite shimmery so they're good for night outs or on weekends. Not sure about wearing to work, especially the gold color. It's a steal at $19.50 because each color only costs $5! I have a feeling this quad is going to be a big mess when I'm using it up (which i doubt i will because i never use up an eyeshadow). The pigmentation is very good... not too pigmented and not too sheer. It's just right.

I recently went to the MAC store in Fashion VAlley (this store is ranked #5 in the entire US), San Diego, and asked the store manager (a friend who is also the overseer of 5 other stores!!!) Erica if she would do my face with some of the mineralize products and she used Eccentricity on my eyes...WOW!!! the sheer colors were beautifully blended and she used all 4 colors on my eye (with HAUX in the crease which is the secret to make it really pop).

when i had first seen this quad online i thought i would not buy it because i already have golds and plums. but once its on your skin it is very velvetty and i cannot imagine how i could replicate that by mixing others to replicate all that this cuad does...it would be a mess!

AND...big and...the texture you definitely cannot duplicate...it gives DIMENSION to the eyes. needless to say i was stunned by how she made it look on me, paired with SMOOTHE MERGE as a blush, contour and highlight.

if i ever ran out of it, i would defintly repurchase! many people say they wouldnt repurchase many mac products but that is because you get sooooo much for your buck, not because of regret... because trust me, you wont regret this one!!