MAC Cosmetics Eccentricity Mineral Eyeshadow Quad

Filtered by age: 25-29
MAC Cosmetics Eccentricity Mineral Eyeshadow Quad

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

If I could repurchase this I would. These colors are so nice together. They arent the MOST pigmented, but I think that is why I like this. Its super easy. Just pop it in your makeup bag for travel. It is SO nice to not have to bring a big bulky palette. This takes up little to no room and all the colors work so well together. It isnt what you see is what you get, but I was pleasantly suprised.

on 8/29/2009 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first mineralized eye shadow product I have ever bought from MAC, so I didn't really know what to expect, I was expecting really great shadows, but I just got alright shadows. I bought this quad and none of the others because this one stood out to be the most because of the lovely purples in here, the gold and the brown/plumy colour in here. The colours are really nice still, swatch fine, but on the eyes they are harder to work with than regular mac shadows and gritty. The gold is probably the worst because it's just chunks and not solid shadow. The dark purple and brown are pretty good. Overall, I don't think I will be buying MES from MAC again, they are expensive and I'd much rather just pick up some shadows instead.

Great colors! My favorite quad in Color Craft collection. The dark and light purple are sooo pretty and quite vibrant. They last very long on my lids with a base. The bronze and gold are quite shimmery so they're good for night outs or on weekends. Not sure about wearing to work, especially the gold color. It's a steal at $19.50 because each color only costs $5! I have a feeling this quad is going to be a big mess when I'm using it up (which i doubt i will because i never use up an eyeshadow). The pigmentation is very good... not too pigmented and not too sheer. It's just right.