Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink
HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 PinkHD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink

4.1

on 6/11/2012 2:24:00 AM

I like MUF HD series a lot, and this one didn't let me know either. It worked very well on my combination skin and helps to correct my skin tone.

on 8/6/2011 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an exceptional product... as far as priming my face goes it is amazing.. when I apply this and over it my MUFE HD foundation my skin looks flawless!!! however, know that my skin is quite decent... :) Now, when it comes to making my makeup last during the day.. I have to say that it's not the best product ever but the truth is that I use it only for special occasions so I don't need a 24 hours long-lastigness... Lastly, it works beautifully managing my oil T-zone area... However, my makeup lasts longer and the oilness is controlled when I apply over it and over my Hd foundation my MUFE loose super matte powder!!!I would propably rebuy it if I don't find anything better....

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Uuummmm,,, as a base primer, this is good stuffs. it can hide my big pores, and also make my face looks flawless in camera. But after all, nothing significant changes with my over all makeup. But basically, this is good!
i don't think i will repurchase this. Except i don't find the other good base face primer like this one, then i will back to use this. Hehhehe...
Still, i recommended this to you all who wanna get a flawless looks in camera and want your foundation stay longer in your face.

on 5/23/2011 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I HATE HATE HATE THIS! its so thick. and it doesnt do anything! it doesnt conceal pores, doesnt control oil, doesnt make your makeup stay longer. i still have my 2/3 full. doesnt do anything. SOOOOOOOOO MAD THAT I PAID FOR THIS SHIT

on 1/10/2011 10:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This was my first primer from MUFE. Prior to this I have used RMK makeup base, Laura Mercier foundation primer and Lancome la base pro. Among all the primers I have tried this is the one I like the most. I was recommended this shade #7 pink by the SA as I have fair skin and the pink is supposed to add radiance to the skin. Sometimes when my skin is abit too rosy this primer can make my face look abit flushed. Having said that its no big deal because once I apply foundation on top it looks fine. The product comes packaged in a nice plastic bottle with a pump. I know that some people have complaint that the pump becomes faulty after awhile but I have not experienced any problems so far. The primer smells absolutely divine and feels nice and silky on the skin. I wouldn't say that this primer is very moisturising but it certainly did not dry out my skin. After application of the primer, any foundation that I apply on top glides on like a dream! I also find that the primer does prolong the longevity of my makeup (i don't have oily skin though) and keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day. As with all MUFE products, this product is quite pricey and is the most expensive primer I own but I will definitely repurchase in the future.

on 3/28/2010 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I use MUFE in 128 (although could get away with 140 and 153 if that helps) and I have strong yellow/olive undertones. The SA recommended this to correct sallow/yellow tones and for an overall brightening effect ont the skin. I liked this immediately from the moment I began using it. I love that it's moisturising, so Ive been able to use it around my undereyes and dry areas with no worries. It feels like a light lotion, a similar consistency to the NARS water based primers although it dries very quickly to a somewhat matte feel on the skin (NARS stays very supple). I did half my face first to see the effect of the primer compared to the other half without - and I have to say, it really does work in correcting yellow tones. My skin looked more even and just neutral, but the effect is very subtle and natural looking, if I didnt tell you, you would never know. However, I think I may try the Mauve one next as it's a darker colour so I think it may have an even more pronounced effect on sallow tones. Did it brighten my skin? Well, my skin did feel more luminous but there was no drastic difference. The overall result with this primer is that it does even out the skin, corrects sallow tones and adds luminosity, but the effect is very subtle.

As a base for my HD foundation, it has worked surprisingly well. Im used to using more silicone-feel primers and was addicted to MAC prep+prime spf50 for a while, so this was a new experience for me. It doesn't feel like you're priming your skin - yet my foundation lasted 12 hours, required minimal touch ups and looked glowy and fresh. So Im happy with this.

The biggest improvement is my oilyness. My skin just feels less oily these days! I used to have to powder my skin every few hours with Revlon CS or EL DoubleWear because I felt like they were so thick and make-uppy that they were melting off my face and never stayed fresh looking. I dont have to do this anymore with my MUFE HD primer and foundation. You'd think the moisturising formula would make oilyness worse, but my skin feels so much more balanced and NORMAL for once.

As a primer in its own right, I'm not sure if it would function as well with a foundation from a different brand. But because MUFE is my HG I really won't be trying it anyway! :-) Using these two products together has made my acne-ridden skin look and feel flawless all day, my skin feels so SMOOTH and poreless, my imperfections are invisible and so many people have been complimenting my skin. I love MUFE <3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- I actually see the difference before and after application. It hides my pores and lines very well.
- Feels like a moisturizer and leaves skin VERY soft and smooth!
- Preps skin for smooth and even foundation application.
- The packaging looks very pretty and expensive.

Cons:
- I agree with the other reviewer--it doesn't seem to add radiance?
- Expensive at $32 for 1 oz.
- Hard to use up all the product with a pump.
- Cap falls off way too easily!
- Pump dispenser sometimes stiffens, so you have to use more strength to push it, but you end up getting more product than you originally wanted.

Note: There is a fragrance but it doesn't particularly bother me.

Overall, I like the results I get from using this primer, so I would purchase again, although I may stray from it time to time to go back to the cheaper Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel since this is so expensive, but I definitely recommend it!

I bought this product online after hearing great reviews on it. I picked out the pink one because it's supposed to brighten your complexion, which I figured would be cool since that's what my current primer (Benefit's That Gal") does.

Pros:
- It usually hides all my pores
- It does act as a great base for foundation/tinted moisturizer
- It doesn't break me out or make me look oily
- It comes with a great hygienic little pump - you can control how much you're getting too.
- It doesn't make my skin dry - it actually makes it kinda softer

Cons
- It doesn't actually brighten my skin. I'm wondering if the neutral would look any different than the neutral.

So yeah, only one con I could think of, but it's a biggie for me. That Gal is the only other primer I've ever used, and it's definitely my HG. It makes me look fresh and awake, and smells clean rather than makeup-y. I might keep this as a secondary primer though...because it does photograph rather well. But yeah...the whole doesn't actually brighten thing pisses me off. I've gotta say, the bottle it comes in is pretty chic. It's tall and feels super high quality.