Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink
HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 PinkHD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink

4.5

on 6/11/2012 2:24:00 AM

I like MUF HD series a lot, and this one didn't let me know either. It worked very well on my combination skin and helps to correct my skin tone.

on 7/28/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this so it would prep my skin for makeup and make it go on smoother. It does just that. Like the others have said, it doesn't do much, if anything, for controlling oil or providing coverage for imperfections. But, if you're looking for a simple primer to put on before makeup, this one does the trick. Oh, and the lady at Sephora told me you don't notice the pink on your skin - you DO. Not a lot, but I definitely notice a difference!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Uuummmm,,, as a base primer, this is good stuffs. it can hide my big pores, and also make my face looks flawless in camera. But after all, nothing significant changes with my over all makeup. But basically, this is good!
i don't think i will repurchase this. Except i don't find the other good base face primer like this one, then i will back to use this. Hehhehe...
Still, i recommended this to you all who wanna get a flawless looks in camera and want your foundation stay longer in your face.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- I actually see the difference before and after application. It hides my pores and lines very well.
- Feels like a moisturizer and leaves skin VERY soft and smooth!
- Preps skin for smooth and even foundation application.
- The packaging looks very pretty and expensive.

Cons:
- I agree with the other reviewer--it doesn't seem to add radiance?
- Expensive at $32 for 1 oz.
- Hard to use up all the product with a pump.
- Cap falls off way too easily!
- Pump dispenser sometimes stiffens, so you have to use more strength to push it, but you end up getting more product than you originally wanted.

Note: There is a fragrance but it doesn't particularly bother me.

Overall, I like the results I get from using this primer, so I would purchase again, although I may stray from it time to time to go back to the cheaper Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel since this is so expensive, but I definitely recommend it!