MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink

HD Microperfecting Primer in 7 PinkHD Microperfecting Primer in 7 Pink

on 11/23/2013 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Bought this as a present for myself, lol. I knew I wanted one of the MUFE primers and when I went to Sephora the girl completely sold me on this one when she told me it'd make my skin look like a doll's. I'm not QUITE sure about that, but I do love it. It feels so light and smooth going on, brightens up my skin and holds my thick Illamsqua rich liquid foundation on ALMOST all day. (My skin gets oily towards the end of the day.)

While I do really like this product but I don't know if I can be sucked in to spending another 40 euros on a primer. I might buy it again in the future, but right now I just cannot afford it. :(

on 7/28/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this so it would prep my skin for makeup and make it go on smoother. It does just that. Like the others have said, it doesn't do much, if anything, for controlling oil or providing coverage for imperfections. But, if you're looking for a simple primer to put on before makeup, this one does the trick. Oh, and the lady at Sephora told me you don't notice the pink on your skin - you DO. Not a lot, but I definitely notice a difference!

I bought this product online after hearing great reviews on it. I picked out the pink one because it's supposed to brighten your complexion, which I figured would be cool since that's what my current primer (Benefit's That Gal") does.

Pros:
- It usually hides all my pores
- It does act as a great base for foundation/tinted moisturizer
- It doesn't break me out or make me look oily
- It comes with a great hygienic little pump - you can control how much you're getting too.
- It doesn't make my skin dry - it actually makes it kinda softer

Cons
- It doesn't actually brighten my skin. I'm wondering if the neutral would look any different than the neutral.

So yeah, only one con I could think of, but it's a biggie for me. That Gal is the only other primer I've ever used, and it's definitely my HG. It makes me look fresh and awake, and smells clean rather than makeup-y. I might keep this as a secondary primer though...because it does photograph rather well. But yeah...the whole doesn't actually brighten thing pisses me off. I've gotta say, the bottle it comes in is pretty chic. It's tall and feels super high quality.