Ponds Clarant B3- Normal to Dry skin

Ponds Clarant B3- Normal to Dry skin

3.7

Water, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Glutamic Acid, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate

I noticed that I was getting some fairly dark spots from old acne scars, and after trying several different products I finally decided to give this a try. I wasn't expecting much, so when it faded a very dark brown spot to a pink spot within a week, I knew I found my holy grail. I use this as my second to last step in my skin care regime. I do apply an additional moisturizer after giving this about a half hour to really sink in. Just because I noticed my skin was on the drier side since using this. I'm very acne prone and have had no significant reaction to this. Maybe the beginnings of a pimple, but I just dab some Mario Badesco drying lotion on it and it goes away without leaving a mark.

on 2/7/2017 9:44:00 AM

The little ponds jars are so cute but this product is excellent it lightened my acne scars overnight no lie. Try it.

on 11/13/2016 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't use this cream where I am supposed to. Let me tell you why. I used it as a face cream once and I didn't like how it felt around my eyes. It sting a bit. So I decided not to be wasteful and to just use it as a hand cream. Oh my.
First of all, I really like the smell. It is the old school grandma perfume kinda smell, but I love it. I don't think the fragrance is that strong or annoying.
Also, I hate greasy lotions with all my heart. Just hate them. This is not greasy at all, it absorbs quickly into the skin without having to rub it in for the longest time. It also got rid of my ashy scaly elbows in only a couple of days. I think this is the first time in my life I've ever had pinky elbows.
So I will keep buying this cream. Not for my face tho, but for my arms.

on 11/8/2016 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I can tell why this product is so polarizing. First it contains mineral oil and isopropyl myristate, and both are notorious pore cloggers for some. Second, it contains scent, and while the scent is not very strong, it is there, and invokes tubs of cold cream from my drama club days.
Lastly, it comes in a jar, and we all know that tubes are more hygienic.

All that being said, this is gossamer light in texture. It is fluffy, almost like a cream-gel. And, a little goes a very long way. You do not need to pile it on.

I have been using it for about a month now and have barely dented the jar. Once a night, after cleansing, and I do skip some nights. I am not as oily as I once was, as I am older, but I am not very dry, and my pores clog easily.

My skin is very clear, smooth, and very, very soft. If you are dry, your skin will drink this up. I do not see much fading of melasma, but the spots seem a bit softer in tone.

And it is dirt cheap.

Okay guys so I've been using this for two weeks I had a lot if little bumps on my forehead and along my cheeks and they are gone I know its not meant for that but its cleared my skin I love this

I've been using this product nightly and not even on a regular basis (I would occasionally try something new for a few days and then come back to this). I am amazed at the results in brightening and evening out my skin tone. It does take about a month.

I have melasma on my forehead and sunspots on my cheekbones and I've tried everything out there in terms of dark spot treatments from Paula's Choice (BHA 2% hydroquinone, Resist C15), Lancome (Visionnaire, Genefique), Alpha Hydrox spot treatment, DermaE skin lightener, Garnier brightening line, Olay's Regenerist Luminous line, and the list goes on and on..... I've spent a ridiculous amount of money. Thousands of dollars to say the least. The products would seem to work for a little while then just not work or make my skin worse.

I use Pond's Clarant B3 and twice a week I use Pond's Rejuveness for exfoliation (I bought the trial size) and together these two products cost $10 and have given me far better results than anything I've ever used. Pond's has exceeded my expectations. Their products work and their cheap! They're usually on the bottom shelf at Wal-mart in the beauty aisle where other moisturizers are shelved. The travel section has miniature tubs for $1.47 if you just want to try it to see if you like it.

on 5/7/2016 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I confess I have a soft spot for Ponds. How many times has someone asked an elderly relative how they kept their complexion so soft and young and the answer was, "Ponds". As a moisturizer this is perfect, not too heavy, not too light, the scent is pleasant and not overbearing. It does the job. As a dark spot corrector, for me the jury is still out. Even though I am nearing the end of a 7 oz jar, those pesky spots still require concealer every morning. But asking a jar of face cream to fade them away may just be asking too much. Sunscreen and a few more TCA peels, however, may just do the trick.

on 2/25/2016 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just purchased this product at Walmart in the sample section. O f hoping to correct some dark spots that having acne has left on my face. This is the only thing that has changed in my facial routine in the last 2 days. While I really liked both the smell & the consistency.... MY FACE IS COVERED IN TINY RED BUMPS. WILL NOT REPURCHASE.

on 2/22/2016 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Just ran up on this yesterday at a local dollar general, only had the small travel sizes but it was just $1 so I thought I may as well. The packaging was really nice and promises to do great things. Im not super heavy into skin care routines, as they can be pretty expensive, but I do love a good cream. I am 24 and do have dark spots under my eyes and slightly dry skin. I am on day 2 of using this product and so far I am loving it! It makes me face feel hydrated and amazingly soft! The smell is great and not too over powering, just a nice fresh floral scent. It does not leave a greasy finish or leave an oily feel like a lot of products I have tried. It has a nice matte finish when it dries which I am totally loving. I will continue to use and after 2 days I think I may be seeing some fast results, but I will update my review later & post pics. I have high hopes for this stuff and this is my first review on mua. I loved this product so much after just 2 days I felt the need to sign up & review it!

***UPDATE: Im on like day 4 of using this product. I use it twice daily in the morning and before bed after clensing. I can tell it is making a huge difference, my skin feel velvet soft & it does appear to brighten my face & the dark circles I have seem to be lightening? But i am starting to break out, I dont know if its because of this stuff, but i have a huge subterranean pimple on my chin. Like the ones that feel like a pea sized hard ball is trapped under the skin. And it hurts like super bad. Im gonna continue use and see where it goes. After 2 weeks it promises to have great results. So we shall see!

I came to the realization two weeks ago that I'm creeping up on 30, I've been a smoker, I've worn makeup all my life and have kids...so I picked up some of this ponds clarant B3 cream to start my journey on face care. First time is the charm..I'm absolutely hooked. I have normal skin but I show stress and tiredness very easy, I get bags under my eyes, I break out before my period and my makeup clogs my pores. One week using this and I saw a huge difference in appearance and feel in my face. I bypassed my normal acne ridden face before my period. We traveled and I came down with the flu and I still used it and it helped emensley.my face is brighter, clearer, smoother and overall just healthier. I highly recommend this to any woman of any age. Taking care of your face is very important. I'm very pleased with this product.