4.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 years ago

A slightly sheer, berry shade with a hint of shimmer.It has good staying power and is slightly creamy. It is consistent in quality with the rest of the Nars lippies. I wouldn't purchase this color again because it just doesn't do much for me. It has a bit too much brown in it for me. However it would work as a great natural berry shade for someone with a medium or darker complexion.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

7 years ago

Even if you like super bold shades like I do, you don't necessarily want to wear them every day. That's where this lipstick comes in - it's not as serious as a full on red or dark red opaque lip can be. Flair is a sheer slightly shimmery berry red that is more dark than bright. The scent is slightly herbal. It doesn't dry my lips. A great polished look for a day at work. Some similar lipsticks: Chantecaille Dahlia is similar but glossier. NARS Gypsy is also similar, but it's a little lighter, it's more warm, and doesn't have any shimmer.

About reviewer (538 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

Oh, wow. I LOVE this color. The website calls it "burnished berry" but it is absolutely a red shade. Possibly like a cherry or pomegranate red. It has a very subtle soft gold shimmer that reflects light beautifully. The color itself is also soft and subtle. It's a deep berry red that is perfect for people who don't like loud or bright reds. Flair is now one of my favorite red lipsticks, and I have a lot of those.

About reviewer (226 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I love this lipstick. I bought it to replace NARS Hindu, which I wore for several years. I used to wear a classic red lip every single day. Never left home without it. My husband wasn't a huge fan of it so I stopped wearing it. This is a wonderful compromise. The look of red lipstick, but it's much easier to apply (no liner needed). It has a touch of a shimmer and is just a bit of a softer look than a strong, classic red lip, but it still gives a great classic look. I can see going through many tubes of this!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Really pretty, wearable red for fair skinned girls. I can see wearing this on nights out, or dabbing it on for a sheer daytime appropriate red. The makeup artist at Sephora recommended this lipstick to me as a red that would work with my cool toned skin and warm toned red hair (not always the easiest combo). Also sampled Manhunt which is a pretty option if you want a more cool, cherry toned red.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

this is comming fr a grl who pretty much never wears lipstick cuz i can never find the right colour. I love love love this lipstick! it feels great on and the colour was worth the price...my only quam is i wish it would stay on longer> however i would still repurchase

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

from

12 years ago

A great golden berry red, not over the top, a red for ladies who fear red. Supposedly a sheer, but has more depth than a normal sheer. Color can be intensified, has a tendency to morph into a pinky red as the day progresses. All in all a great red.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

This is a fantastic berry color. It's easy to build up the vividness of the color despite that fact that it is a "sheer." I always keep a tube in my bag.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

12 years ago

Gorgeous warm-toned berry. Since this comes in the sheer formulation, it is very forgiving and can be applied to look more like a lip stain if using a brush. I am NC30ish, 1.2/2.0 light in BE and have pigmented lips. Smells a bit waxy but I guess it's just due to the fact that they don't try to mask it with fragrance. This is my first NARS lipstick and I found it to be moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. I can't wait to try more!

About reviewer (1635 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

13 years ago

This is a gorgeous berry red that can easily make the transition from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer. Universally flattering, it's perfect for day or night. Overall, the most versatile red I have found.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair