Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink Velvet 423

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink Velvet 423

4.3

on 9/12/2015 11:59:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE this shade! I don't find anything dull about it at all - perhaps it's my skintone that makes it pop on my lips and liven my face? I see this as a very retro shade; a very opaque pink-coral, more pink than coral but not at all a hot pink . . . . definitely a touch of yellow that counteracts any blue tones in this shade. I think of this as a pink lipstick for fall and winter, because it has that barely detectable warm tone. But against my light olive skin this color is just WOW! I add matte bronzer to contour and TheBalm's Instain in Lace - a super-bright cool pink - and, combined with the warmth of the bronzer, my cheeks compliment this lip shade perfectly.

on 9/9/2015 8:11:00 PM

This is a very yellow toned dull pink. I need something more to bring life to my face. The formula just sits on my lips like a super duper cheap lipstick. You know what I'm talking about. The formula for this color is just bad.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

Pretty everyday pink color! :)
Also moisturizing

on 10/4/2014 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a nice medium pink color, with what I believe are yellow undertones? I does not come off purply which I like. The shade draws out the green in my eyes and gives me a healthy flush. The pigment is nice and long lasting. It is neither moisturizing nor too drying. I will admit this purchase was made in an effort to find a dupe for Jean Queen by Lipstick Queen- it was the closest I could find in color.

on 2/23/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very wearable pink that goes well with my NC25 skin tone. I like that it's also moisturising and pigmented. However, I wish it were more longer lasting. I do notice it would start to disappear after a few hours. Maybe i should have used a lip pencil underneath?

on 2/22/2014 12:04:00 PM

It's a gorgeous colour. I would describe it as a berry-ish pink. Looks quite dark in the tube, but once it's on my lips, it brightens my face! Love it !

on 10/24/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this color

on 1/17/2013 1:03:00 PM

A perfect deep rosy pink that just pulls your total look together - it applies like a dream! I have hazel eyes and it really brings out my eye color as well. Not super long lasting, but I enjoy applying it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I do love this lipstick. Being very fair it looks quite a muted, rosy pink on my lips. The quality is lovely, although, it doesn't last that long. But it is a dream to apply, so I don't mind so much.

on 6/30/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've never had a lipstick fail like this.

I do like the color, but the texture is off or something. And it doesn't last more than an hour. Even the crappy $1 lipsticks I buy are better.

I'm not sure if it's just this batch or what, but it's the first Revlon lipstick I've tried and will probably be my last.