Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color

Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color

on 1/4/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I stumbled onto this product by accident when scouring the web for a color like this since NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Tan has been discontinued before I could even try it and this seemed comparable.

FYI: *THIS IS NOT A BRONZER - although it may be used as one I suppose for the extremely pale...it is a "CREAMY CHEEK COLOR"=blush*

I am an NC42/43 and VERY yellow/gold undertoned with some warmth so I don't always want pink blush. When I want to look more natural, I look for cream blush with a warmer, more brown toned or golden/bronzey type of undertone for a more subtle contour.

This fits the bill PERFECTLY AND I got it on eBay for only $6.00 as opposed to $24.00 on Beauty.com! It is GORGEOUS on (I LOVE CREAM BLUSHES!), looks natural and gives me the perfect blush/contour/glow all at once! LOVE!

It seems like it may not wear long and may fade pretty easily/quickly (don't know yet), but I am going to buy backup at this price so I can reapply liberally as needed. PERFECTION! Take THAT NYX! ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WHAT IT IS:
A creamy cheek color in a sort of warm neutral color

WHAT IT DOES:
Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color allows you to take a walk on the wild side! This luxurious creamy blush comes in a gorgeous, sunkissed shade and is tucked in a mirrored compactófor convenient touch ups on the go.

REVIEW:

I LOVE THIS!!! I have only recently re-discovered cream blushes. I was staying away due to the fact that I have oily combo skin. But this never feels greasy or slick on my skin. Its a super creamy formula that glides on the cheeks and feels wonderful.

Application is super easy. I simply use my pointer and index fingers, tap them gently on the product and then rub in circular motions on the apples of my cheeks and blend out. It doesn't apply super dark like it looks and can be built up to a deeper color. Its even creamier than the NARS cream blushes I have tried. It lasts all day on me too without reapplication.

I don't know if this would work for very fair skinned women, but I am NC44-45 and it looks AMAZINGLY natural and dewy sunkissed on me. No shimmer, just a light hint of color.

I love to use this when I just apply a sheer foundation, transclucent powder and mascara for a "I am not wearing makeup but look naturally gorgeous" look on the weekends. My husband actually studied me closely the other day and asked "Are you wearing makeup? Your skin looks great."

I would definetly repurchase but don't think I will have to for a very long time since I use such a teeny bit of product each time.

Popular Blush Products