Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

WHAT IT IS:
A creamy cheek color in a sort of warm neutral color

WHAT IT DOES:
Smashbox Untamed Creamy Cheek Color allows you to take a walk on the wild side! This luxurious creamy blush comes in a gorgeous, sunkissed shade and is tucked in a mirrored compact—for convenient touch ups on the go.

REVIEW:

I LOVE THIS!!! I have only recently re-discovered cream blushes. I was staying away due to the fact that I have oily combo skin. But this never feels greasy or slick on my skin. Its a super creamy formula that glides on the cheeks and feels wonderful.

Application is super easy. I simply use my pointer and index fingers, tap them gently on the product and then rub in circular motions on the apples of my cheeks and blend out. It doesn't apply super dark like it looks and can be built up to a deeper color. Its even creamier than the NARS cream blushes I have tried. It lasts all day on me too without reapplication.

I don't know if this would work for very fair skinned women, but I am NC44-45 and it looks AMAZINGLY natural and dewy sunkissed on me. No shimmer, just a light hint of color.

I love to use this when I just apply a sheer foundation, transclucent powder and mascara for a "I am not wearing makeup but look naturally gorgeous" look on the weekends. My husband actually studied me closely the other day and asked "Are you wearing makeup? Your skin looks great."

I would definetly repurchase but don't think I will have to for a very long time since I use such a teeny bit of product each time.

Popular Blush Products